Core Library Storage Interest Group

View Only
last person joined: one month ago 

✉ Send an email to ALA-CoreLibraryStorage@ConnectedCommunity.org to start a discussion or share a file.

About this Group

👐 Anyone can view all content in the group, but only people who join it can post to it. Anyone can join to participate.

Purpose: Provides a forum for exchanging ideas on the planning, design, development, operation, management, and/or dismantling of library collection storage.

Related Groups:

This interest group is part of Core's Buildings and Operations Section.

Portraits of three Core members with caption Become a Member: Find Your Home: Core.

ALA Annual 2023: Physical Delivery Interest Group

• 1.  ALA Annual 2023: Physical Delivery Interest Group

Posted Jun 06, 2023 10:42 AM

Greetings, Colleagues!

Sharing this meeting that I found while browsing the Scheduler. (This IG is new to me.)

The RUSA Physical Delivery Interest Group is scheduled to meet on Sunday June 25, 9:00-10:00 AM in McCormick Place, W177
    Physical Delivery Interest Group welcomes anyone who has an interest in the physical transport of materials. Our discussions include, but are not limited to, material handling, delivery cost, contracts, trends, and more. Join us as we share experiences and knowledge to strengthen resources sharing among our greater community.

I hope to see some of you in Chicago.

Heide

------------------------------
    Heide Miklitz
    Assistant Director, NYPL Research Materials
    New York Public Library/BookOps
    ------------------------------