Written by Rosemary Margaret (Myers) Mrazik (Cobb)
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Objective and Overview: I am seeking an opportunity with a company that will combine my experience in business, my bachelor's degree, and my interest in the sciences. At Hunter Engineering Company, I was working in the Marketing Information Department for seven years. I managed a database, prepared contracts, managed a yearly short term direct mail project, typed and distributed inter office memos, and supported the Regional and Divisional Sales Managers with special projects. I utilized Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and a mapping software. After Hunter Engineering, I worked at Mission Equipment and Lifts, Inc and then Macy's. I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Minor in Art History in 1988. Later, while working at Hunter Engineering Company, I began evening classes for pre-medicine, from 1996-2003 at UM-St. Louis. My focus and long term goal remains to obtain a PhD in the sciences, such as anthropology and archaeology. I am of the Irish and Hungarian family background, and have an interest in Scottland and Wales; archaeology, anthropology, physics, Earth sciences, ecology, biology, Latin, art and art history. It is more than acceptable to have a background that includes several countries where your aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, step-parents, and grandparents were born or lived; with friends and family, (to include those from your past schools and workplaces), to celebrate with them year after year, the holidays with the different foods, languages, and literature; breads, fruits, cheeses, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices, teas, coffee, wine, liquors, and dark beers; the literature from Shakespeare; holidays, botany, history, art and architecture - such as the architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright and the art works by Picasso, gardening for food and flowers, woodworking, camping, music, math, astronomy, fabrics and textiles; games, exercise, and sports; goods and technology (that are at cost); real expenses and incomes; real businesses; museums, arboretums, science centers; cafes, coffee and tea houses, pubs, books, libraries, and colleges; coastal diets and recipies; and lifelong study and formal education; travel for educational purposes, to any library, for any work purposes and workplaces, to any lectures, to any colleges, to any community center. It is more than acceptable to have and own any transportation, any land, any dwelling, and any small business. It is more than acceptable to have good and excellent health. If you are trying to get anything done, usually with your cousins and family, neighbors, friends from your work, or with those from your school or college; and at any time of the year, for the holidays or a tailgating party, using a project management approach will keep you within or under budget, and on time.
Skills and Accomplishments: I am a past member of Toastmaster’s International, a public speaking organization. My office skills include data entry, marketing, managing a yearly short-term direct mail project, revising contracts, managing a database, typing and distributing inter-office memos, and supporting the Regional and Divisional Sales Managers with special projects. I used Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a mapping software on a daily basis. My typing is currently 35 WPM and know 10 key by touch. My education includes a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a GPA of 2.453 and Post Baccalaureate Pre Medical classes with a GPA of 3.123.
Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy my cats; JRR Tolkien’s works, “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings,” along with the six movies produced by Peter Jackson based upon JRR Tolkien’s works. For the local news, I like to watch the news channels that have been in existence for the longest, and are broadcasted at cost; that would be CBS, ABC, and NBC news stations, on an old fashioned television set. I love to watch, on YouTube, the entire series for the BBC’s “The Time Team;” with Tony Robinson, Mick Aston, and Phil Harding, to name a few of the archaeologists who uncover the ancient Roman and Anglo Saxon settlements in Britain, all within three days of filmed archaeological digs, on the BBC documentary series. My other favorite BBC archaeology documentary, is the Edwardian Farm, Victorian Farm, Tudor Monastery Farm, Full Steam Ahead, Secrets of the Castle with Ruth Goodman, Alex Langlands, and Peter Ginn. For the news and fun: I prefer to watch PBS, for the “PBS NewsHour,” “Nova,””This Old House,” and Brian Greene’s “Light Falls;” National Public Radio’s “Science Friday;” and “Better Homes and Gardens” with the Meredith Corporation; and the local libraries, college libraries, and the National Library of Scottland. For my own self, I enjoyed my time at the Cerritos Senior Center at Pat Nixon Park, in Cerritos, California; and the painting class at the Artesia Library in the Los Angeles County Libraries. I try to walk at least two to four miles each day, for light exercise. I am originally from Creve Coeur, St. Louis, Missouri. I am an atheist. I have mild seizures and take Dilantin; I do NOT have fibromyalgia; I was NOT born with Downs Syndrom; I do NOT have MS (multiple sclerosis); I do NOT have diabetes. I lost my jobs in the past due to prescribed Keppra, ritalin, Phenobarbital. There is a chance that Keppra, ritalin contribute to the development of fibromyalgia, Downs Syndrom, MS (multiple sclerosis), and Alzheimer's disorder; the inflammation of the knee joints and nasal passages, facial rash, overproduction of saliva from the salivary glands, changes to your eyesight, loose teeth, slowing of the metabolism, possibly heart attacks, and elevated decibel levels. (The entire practice of psychology and psychiatry uses rumor to justify the use of prescription of opioids. This is systematic shunning. This can happen to your own parents and cousins. As soon as an antidepressant is prescribed, the person who is on the receiving end of this, is questioned about everything that this person was taught and learned while in high school; think about this critically, for a minute. The use of reverse psychology, domesticated role play, the use of abbreviated learning methods, and tough love, are abhorrent methods when talking to anyone, and is used to justify the use of prescription of opioids. This is scientific racism, quackery.) (The only time that I received prescribed Dilantin or a penicillin shot, is when I lived in a middle-class income home.)
What you say on a daily basis, is a reflection of the quality of your thinking; its depth and breadth of your own learning. Within almost all circumstances or most daily circumstances in a well structured and peaceful economy, there is no real purpose for talking in ignorance.
Everything that you are trying to do is coordinated through or with the multiple school systems. This includes libraries, colleges, civic centers, and high schools; coffee and tea houses or bistros factor into this, somehow. Just go there, to the brick and mortar location, and ask someone. Take yourself out of the educational systems, you do not get enough continuous people contact to be socialized. If you would like to know more, and are not certain, just call the high school administrators, and ask for a lunch schedule. Use books, maps, the old fashioned television sets, telephones, and radios; use the computers, laptops, mobile phones, and watches. Being enrolled in the school systems is mandatory, (in addition to being state law, local law, and federal law); for grade school, high school, and college; working at a library and college is a good way to get yourself into the mindset of learning, once again; include yourself, your friends, cousins, extended family, and immediate family. For those of my cousins who have a recalcitrant minor or dependent or roommate, and the minor argues against education or studying or learning in any form; or argues for the use of osmosis, or artificial intelligence, or CRISPR from the University of Oxford in Britain or the University of Cambridge in Britain - (or from Harvard University or Massachusetts Institute of Technology), (look this up on Wikipedia), to get out of learning; or anyone suggests for your minor to try using osmosis, or to be pulled out of school; then sign them up with the American Library Association "Connect," and ask a librarian for help. Get a bachelor's degree, a master's degree, and a PhD; I managed to get a high school degree and a bachelor's degree. (Reference the code of conduct with the American Library Association.)
To my family, friends of my parents, step-parents, step-brothers and step-sisters, (and anyone who has decided to adopt me), extended family, cousins, my past roommates and friends; those that are from my high school, and to those who I worked with, at the many companies I was employed with; to those who have a PhD degree or some other degree; such as a degree in the sciences for physics, chemistry, math, biology, ecology, or Latin; (This is including Tech Force and the Auto Skills Center from Oceanside, CA who worked with Jerry Guardullo, Pat Dolbeck, and Sgt. Polemini - include your parents; and the local police department. For those from MIRAMAR or Camp Pendelton in Oceanside, California, since I worked with you for only eleven months in 2005, which was almost fourteen years ago, and if you have any pictures from Oceanside or your high school transcripts with you, that would be more than helpful; especially if you are out of uniform. If you happened to lose your luggage, you may be able to find some of your old pictures stored on Flickr.com, which is a yahoo email address logon, or on Gmail's Photo. Your transcripts might be stored on Slideshare.com.); (Dan Davis); you are welcome wherever I happen to be living and wherever I happen to be working. If you have a family tartan or kilt, you are welcome to wear this. If you need a desk to sit at or to borrow my computer, just say something; remember to re-introduce yourself to Kathy, my mother. Think about this critically, for a minute or two.
If you are not using a dictionary on a daily basis, you are not trying to improve upon your own education. If you are not referencing books from a library, you are not getting closer to the idea of a life long education. If you are not going to some public place, five days each week, you are undersocialized. Some of the public places can include libraries, shopping malls or shopping centers, grocery stores, cafes, lectures, exercise, to include your workplaces, schools, or colleges.
Stop wallowing in self misery, get up, and accomplish anything. For those who ran high school track, or took part in any sport, and anyone else; each day, go for your personal best. There is a physical cause and effect for everything; as found in the ecology of the world; as found in the gravitational waves around the Sun; as found in the seasonal migration of birds; as found in the maturation of flowers and their seedlings; as found in the penny coffee or tea shared at a table with anyone; as is found in the yeast used in baking pretzels; as in the words found when writing or reading poetry; as is found in the translations of Latin.
Why are your children NOT enrolled in the public school system, and you should be able to get some answers to the medications that you are given. And this discrepancy exists because of some reason. Even if you are homeless, you have the right and are allowed to be enrolled in the public school systems, to include summer school, libraries, and sports. No permission slips are required. Kevin, a good portion of your difficulties in life are addressed when you graduate from high school and college; to include your children and cousins. The "at cost" solution to education is good, but it may not be enough. Open your own account with the American Library Association.
You need to listen to those who have a PhD.
Even after a death in the family or a divorce in the family, the surviving parents and step-parents still have a legal responsibility to the children.
Even after a death in the family or a divorce in the family, the surviving sisters, brothers, step-sisters, and step-brothers, still have a legal responsibility for each other.
Even after a death in the family or a divorce in the family, the cousins still have a legal responsibility for each other.
This legal responsibility, even in the event of a death in the family or divorce in the family, exists when the children are in high school, and while in college.
This legal responsibility, even in the event of a death in the family or a divorce in the family, exists for the parents of the parents.
The high schools and colleges have a legal responsibility to those who attended at any point in time. The high schools and colleges have a legal responsibility to those who attended and worked at the high schools and colleges.
There also exists a responsibility between the employer and employee; that also takes into consideration the family members and relationships described above, to include the schools and colleges attended or worked at; and this responsibility is for present and past employees and employers.
There is such an idea or concept for a legal responsibility to your friends, past or present.
For my entire working life, from 1983 throughout 2019; I have never seen middle-class income for an entire calendar year.
The only time I received a job offer that lasted longer than a year, is when I was living in a middle-class income home, and ate lunch with those from my high school.
When going from your high school to college, or from your high school to college and work, it is your own high school and the high school district who helped you to get to those places.
Now get a grip on reality for a minute: I am relying on all of you to not take part in shunning; to not continue shunning, if you were somehow swallowed into that abyss.
And so, as I think about a ten year plan for myself, with my mother, parents, my brothers and sister, my cousins, extended family, and friends; people that I knew while at work, at school, or at college; what would this be like. What would a ten-year plan be like, and then a twenty-year plan followed by ten-year increments?
Funding for my educationaI worked my way through college and without funding or support from my family also secured Federally funded student loans. I accomplished this on my own initiative.
College:1983-1988 and 1996-2003
University of Missouri-St.Louis
8001 Natural Bridge Road
1996-2003:PostBaccalaureate Premedical Classes.
*GPA is 3.123 on a 4.0 grade point scale (this includes only the grades from 1996-2003 and not from the Bachelor's degree in 1988).
*Total Credits Earned:Based on a semester:44 credit hours.
*Advisor:Harvey P. Friedman,Ph.D-Pre-Health Professions Advisor/College of Arts and Sciences.
*Classes include:Physics 011&012-Mary Leopold,Ph.D.;Biology 011&012-L. Friedman,Ph.D. and James Trager,Ph.D.;General Chemistry 011&012-Dr. Gutwieler,Dr.Dence,and Dr.Sterns;Organic Chemistry 261-Dr.Mannino;General Psychology 003-Dr.Marti Bonne;Calculus 100-R.J.Kashuba;Trigonometry-Mr. Mike Hsu.
*Labs were taken with:Physics-Gabor Balzsi,Wentao Qin,and Dr.Lucy He; Biology-Kristine Motherhead,Dr.Mariette Baxendale,and Diego Perez-Salic; General Chemistry-Gary Nichols and Donna Kramer;Calculus-Al Stanger.
*Labs were taken with:Physics-Gabor Balzsi,Wentao Qin,and Dr.Lucy He; Biology-Kristine Motherhead,Dr.Mariette Baxendale, and Diego Perez-Salic;General Chemistry-Gary Nichols and Donna Kramer; Calculus-Al Stanger.
*I completed these classes while working full time at Hunter Engineering Company.
*Biology: Constance Cafazza, Marcy Hammerle, Bruce Kelly, Mari Burk, Toby Lauer, Nicole Davis, Laura Schulte.
Physics: Scott Larson, Lea Claycomb, Kim Jackman, Pat Rauscher, Sima Patel, Rachel Hammersmith, Troy Schumacher, Joyce Balls, Ling Tjoeng.
University of Missouri-St.Louis
University of Missouri-Kansas City(1985-transfer student)
August 7 1988:Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing:Minor in Art History
*GPA is 2.453 on a 4.0 grade point scale.
*Total Credits Earned:Based on a Semester:139 credit hours.
*Member of the American Marketing Association.
*Business Administration:Mr.David P.Gustafson-Business Policy,Ms.Ottilla Voegtli-Marketing Management,Buyer Behavior,Business Administration Problems; Mr. David Bird-Business Data Processing;Ms.Donna Rosenberg-Fundamentals of Production;Mr.T. Fuhrman-Financial Management;Ms.Sally MacAdoo-Business Writing;Mr.Probir Ror,Ph.D.-QA Business Analysis;Legal Environment to Business;Basic Marketing;Management as a Behavioral Science;Management of Promotion;Marketing Intelligence.
*Sciences:Cosmic Evolution/Introduction to Astronomy,General Biology, Introduction to Sociology.
*Math:Algebra,Finite Mathematics,Elementary Statistics,Intermediate Statistics.
*Accounting:Principles of Accounting,Managerial Accounting.
*Economics:Principles of Microeconomics,Introduction to Economics,Ms. Willadee Gillin and Ms.YueQui Huang-GTA-Macroeconomic Analysis;Mr. David Hakes-Money and Banking.
*Literature:Mr.J.Spatz-Introduction to British Literature,Literary Types, Freshman Composition,Literature and Fine Arts.
*Art History:Mr.T.Pickerel-Introduction to Art;Mr.Ken Anderson-Primitive/Tribal Arts;Foundation Drawing;Dr.Heldman-Greek Art and Archeology;Art Masterpieces;Modern Art.
*Anthropology:Dr.Van Reidhead-World Prehistory,Human Origins.
*History/Political Science:American Civilization-Helen Ruhrwein,Crime and Punishment,Public Administration.
*Completed the classes while working at Chenoweth-Chapman Cleaners,Piece of the Pie, Inc.,and The Frame Factory.
*Because Kathy Myers,my mother,and Tom Cobb,my step-father,insisted on a college degree I attended the University of Missouri-St.Louis.In 1984,a memorial service was held for Thomas Howard Cobb.
People that I knew at this time period:University of Missouri-Kansas City-Medical Program: Doug Aach, Joel Aach, Lynette Isles, Beth Blitstein, Gnesh, Diane Voss, Karen (Mrazik) Myers Cobb. John Burroughs II, Dan Francescon, Dave Laschober.
* Thomas John Mrazik-Parks College, St. Louis University. I believe that he received his Bachelor's Degree.
* Robert Bruce Mrazik-University of Missouri-St. Louis: Business-3 years.
* Karen Ann (Mrazik) Myers Cobb-She received her medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. It was years later that she added "Cobb" to her last name.
Parkway Central Junior and Senior High School
369 North Woods Mill Road
*GPA is 3.480 on a 4.0 grade point scale
*Earth Sciences-Kestle-Vemmer,Physical Sciences-Wood,Biology,
*Honors English-Mrs.Ziwot,Latin-Mrs.Doering and Mr.St.Clair,English-Mrs. Helfrich and Mr.Helfrich,Composition-Boyle,English Literature-Mr.Beck.
*Pre Algebra-Mrs.Sanford,Algebra-Mr.Disterhauf,Unified Geometry and Math Analysis-Mr.Fusch,Algebra II-Trig-Mrs.Lynam.
*Modern American History-Mr.Gallo;Middle East Studies-Mrs.Kraus;Shaping Western Society-Sullivan;US Government-Mr.Gannon.
*Art-Mrs.Preusse,Drawing and Painting-Mrs.Davis.
*Extra curricular activities:Track-Mr.William A.Sodeman,Model UN Club (International Club),National Junior Honor Society 1979-1980.
*Because Tom Cobb,my step-father,moved his life insurance company offices from Clayton,MO to Creve Coeur,MO,I attended Parkway Central Junior and High School.Tom Cobb attended some of my high school track meets.Kathy Myers and Tom Cobb were at my high school graduation;Richard Mrazik did not attend.
* Kathleen Ann Myers worked at Consolidated Grain and Barge located in St. Louis, MO. She attended Webster University for her undergraduate degree. My step-father, Thomas Howard Cobb was an Insurance Agent with Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company.
* Family associates: Charlotte Mussellman, Dr. Lauretta Roberts, Marcie Spieler, Bob and Janet Frane, Mr. and Mrs. Tate, Hadley, Mrs. Bausch, Mrs. Simms, Mr. and Mrs. Kohner.
People that I knew at this time:
*Kelly Ring, Mary O’Neal, Mary Kim, Tamara Kay Marks, Shanta Mac, Shao Lei, Kim Nance, Denise Kohner, Lisa Bender, Melissa Koven, Anne Rosenthal, Carla Siegfried, Vickie Hendrix, Dan LaBeau, Mat Dierberg, Marshal Silverman, Ken Safran, Doug Rudman, Keith Berg, Mark Kraus, Lee Witt, Scott Bakunus, Greg Berg, Mike Mushlin, Vincent Buckley, Craig Lackey, Neal Honickman, Beth Cordry, Chuck Rohrer, Rod Viehland, GeGe Hantz, Joel Aach, Doug Aach, Brian Flachsbart, Ken Fagin, Cindy Sobo, Rob English, Tom Kuefler, Jay Lazaroff, Alysa Slay, Ann Gain, Holly Schainker, Kathy Bomze, Jill Thompson, Amy Goldman, Karen May, David Gross, Vickie Grubb, Mary Youngblood, Eli Weiss.
Track-4 years total:3 years in highschool and 1 year in junior highschool.
I have the track roster and the track team photos.
1980 Coach:Nina Roberts
1981-1983 Coach:William A.Sodeman
National Jr.Honor Society.
Listed in Who's Who Among American High School Students:1981-82;1982-83.
May 28, 1980:Math Honor Roll Certificate
Signed by James B.Harry-Principal and Virginia Hurt-Math Chairperson.
Class Schedule by Grade and Year
Unified Studies;Grades B,B;Teachers USB Team
Pre Algebra;Grades C,B;Teacher Sanford
Earth Science;Grades B,B;Teacher Kestle-Vemmer
Latin A;Grades A,A;Teacher St.Clair
Home Economics;Grades B;Teacher Bornemann
PE Girls;Grade A,A;Teachers PE Staff
English I;Grade B,B;Teacher Mrs.Helfrich
Modern American History;Grade A,A;Teacher Mr.Gallo
Algebra IB;Grade A,A;Teacher Mr.Disterhauf
* Physical Science I;Grade B,B;Teacher Mrs.Wood
Latin IB;Grades A,A;Teacher Mr.St.Clair
Art I; Grades A,A;Teacher Mrs.Preusse
Typing I;Grades B,B;Teacher Phillips
Physical Ed;Grades A,A;Teacher Jones
Grade 10, 1980-1981
English II;Grades A,A;Teacher Mr.Helfrich
Middle East Studies;Grades A;Teacher Mrs.Kraus
Shaping Western Society;Grades B,Teacher Sullivan
Unified Geometry;Grades B,B;Teacher Mr.Fuchs
Latin III;Grades A,A;Teacher Mrs.Doering
Drivers Ed;Grades B;Teacher Schnell
Physical Ed;Grades B;Teacher Major
Grade 11, 1981-1982
*Honors English III;Grades B,B;Teacher Mrs.Ziwot
US Government;Grades B;Teacher Mr.Gannon
Psychology;Grades A;Teacher Mr.Rayburn
Algebra II-Trig;Grades B,C;Teacher Mrs.Lynam
Chemistry;Grades C,C;Teacher Mrs.Wanner
Latin IV;Grades A,A;Teacher Mrs.Doering
Drawing I;Grades A;Teacher Mrs.Davis
Physical Ed;Grades A;Teacher Ms.Roberts
Composition;Grades B;Teacher Boyle, D
English Lit.I;Grades A;Teacher Mr.Beck
English Lit II;Grades B;Teacher Mr.Beck
Math Analysis;Grades B,C;Teacher Mr.Fuchs
*Adv Biology;Grades B,B;Teacher Mr.Shumate
*Latin V; Grades A,Honors;Teacher Mrs.Doering
Drawing II;Grade A,Teacher Mrs. Davis
Painting I;Grade A;Teacher Mrs.Davis
Senior Survival;Grade A;Teacher Mrs.Buckley
St.Thomas the Apostle Grade School
3350 St.Catherine Street
*Because Kathy Myers, my mother, married Tom Cobb, my step-father, and moved into his house in Florissant, MO I attended St. Thomas the Apostle Grade School.
People that I knew at this time:
* Ruth MacGinnis, Todd Zimmerman, Dan Blomgren, Virginia Rottler, Jane Dunn.
* Karen Ann (Mrazik) Myers-My sister attended John Burroughs School. This was when Karen changed her last name from Mrazik to Myers. She also was known with the first name "Kerry."GeGe Hantz and Mark Yap.
* Robert Bruce Mrazik-My brother attended County Day School, Kenny Sunnenschien.
* Thomas John Mrazik-My brother attended St. Thomas The Apostle School, Country Day School, and Jr. ROTC.
* Kathleen Ann Myers-my mother worked at General Dynamics and my step-father, Thomas Howard Cobb worked as an Insurance Agent at Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company.
* David and Dolly Cobb; Suzy (Cobb) and Dan Passerella. David and Suzy were my step-brother and step-sister. I was the flower girl in Suzy and Dan's wedding at Laumier Sculpture Park. Dan Passerella works at Sysco Food Company.
Maryland Grade School
The School District of Clayton
1975-1976:Grade 5:Carolyn Hackman
*Because Kathy Myers, my mother, met Tom Cobb and he found a house for her to rent close to General Dynamics and his life insurance company office, I attended Maryland Grade School.
*Karen Ann Myers and Robert Bruce Mrazik attended Maryland Grade School and then Wydown Junior High School in Clayton, Missouri.
People that I knew at this time:
* Melanie Gurley, Karen-next door neighbor, Susan Uchatel.
* Kathleen Ann Myers, my mother, worked at General Dynamics located in Clayton, MO and married Thomas Howard Cobb, an Insurance Agent with Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company.
McGrath Grade School
Brentwood Public Schools
1775 Parkridge Avenue
1973-1974:Grade 3:Michelle Costello
1972-1973:Grade 2:Ms.Karen Kuester
1971-1972:Grade 1:Gladys Barlow
*Because Kathy Myers, my mother, was a single parent of four children and working at General Dynamics, she rented an apartment in Brentwood, MO.
* Rosemary M. Mrazik-First Communion-St. Francis Xavier Church: attended by my mother (Kathleen Ann Myers) and my future step-father (Thomas Howard Cobb). Linda Grey, Linda Agnew, Dr. Lauretta Roberts, and Charlotte Musselman. Other family associates: Susan Van Doren.
Immacolata (Assumption) Grade School
8910 Clayton Road
Richmond Heights,Missouri 63117
Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
East Stroudsburg University
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg,PA 18301
(Dr.Reidhead was my Anthropology Professor from the University of Missouri in St. Louis)
* 3/7/1943: Kathleen Ann Myers, mother, was born in Braddock, PA and attended St. Thomas District High School in Braddock; Irish and English-American. She worked at a bakery in Braddock, PA, approximately 1972 to 1976 General Dynamics in Clayton, MO; worked on the Bill Simon political campaign; Sheahan Financial in Clayton, MO, 1976 to 1983; Consolidated Grain and Barge in St. Louis City, 1986 to 1989; Cass Bank and Trust in St. Louis City. Kathy Myers, my mother, met Tom Cobb while working at General Dynamics and he was working in the same building as a life insurance agent in Clayton, MO. Kathy married Thomas Howard Cobb approximately 1976 and we moved to his house in Florissant, MO. Because of Tom Cobb, Kathy Myers received her Bachelors and Masters in Finance from Webster University. She attended Washington University in St. Louis for Law School. Kathy’s sisters in Braddock, PA are Rosemary and Margaret. Rosemary Myers married Don Geary; children are Colleen and Brian. Colleen Geary married John Stulfire Lieutenant United States Navy. Brian Geary - Lieutenant Junior Grade United States Navy, married Kimberly Mraz. Margaret Myers married Vince Colaianne; children are Michael (married Florance Biscarus-French) and Kathy. Kathy’s cousin in Braddock, PA is Sara Szydlik; Sara married Don Szydlik; children are Todd. Cpl Philip Leddon - World War II Veteran, United States Army, 89th Infantry Division BMSG; Dylan Leddon - United States Marine Corps. John DuPrey - retired from the United States Air Force, married to Margaret Hall (Kathy’s cousin); the children are Molly and Mark. Kathy - Catholic. The children of Kathleen Ann Myers and Richard Ralph Mrazik: Karen Ann Myers, Robert Bruce Mrazik, Rosemary Margaret Mrazik, and Thomas John Mrazik. Kathleen Ann Myers’ past husbands: Richard Ralph Mrazik, Mr. Fowler, Thomas Howard Cobb, and Terry Karras. Kathy was good friends with Sven Kyper.
*Thomas Howard Cobb, Step-father, was from Kansas City, MO. His father attended medical school in Kansas City, MO. He worked as an Life Insurance Agent at Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company in Clayton, MO where he met my mother at General Dynamics. He married my mother, Kathy, in 1976 and he moved us into his house in Florissant, MO. Tom Cobb moved his life insurance offices from Clayton, MO to Creve Coeur, MO. I think that he was in the Merchant Marines. Memorial service for him was in 1984. Protestant. The children of Thomas Howard Cobb and Elaine Long: David Cobb and Suzi Cobb; Thomas Howard Cobb’s sister’s son is David Dudlebaughn. Thomas Howard Cobb’s past wives: Elaine Long, Pat Turmo, and Kathleen Ann Myers.
*Richard Ralph Mrazik, biological-father, was born in Braddock, PA; Hungarian or Czechoslovakian-American. He worked for McDonnell Douglas approximately from 1961 to his retirement as a maintainability engineer in St. Louis; he was in Vietnam War working for McDonnell Douglas. He has a high school diploma from Braddock, PA. I do not know the names of Richard Mrazik’s parents; his brother’s name is Kenny; both Richard and Kenny Mrazik are first generation; his parents immigrated from Hungary. Richard married and divorced my mother, Kathy, 1961-1968. Children with Kathy: Karen, Bob, Rosemary, and Tom. Rich Mrazik married Nancy Boehler and had Bill and Jim Mrazik. Richard Mrazik had his marriage with Kathy Myers annulled approximately 1990. Nancy is from Alton, IL and attended high school. Nancy Boehler’s children prior to Richard: Janice, Linda, and Sandy. Richard is Catholic.
* 7/23/1962: Karen Ann Mrazik, sister, was born in Columbus, OH. My sister changed her last name from Mrazik to Myers. She later added the last name of Cobb. Because of Tom Cobb (my step-father), Karen attended Wydown Junior High School in Clayton, MO, John Burroughs School, the University of Missouri-Kansas City for her medical degree, and completed her internship at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Karen never took or passed the board certification test to become a physician; she has decided not to take the board certification tests to be a physician. While in high school, she worked at her high school (John Burroughs School) during the summers and as a waitress at Wagon Wheel Resort in Door County, WI with Bob and several of her high school classmates. After college, she worked at the Jewish Community Center of Chicago and San Francisco - Fitness Trainer, volunteered at the Los Angeles Veterans Administration, and currently works at UCLA - Fitness Trainer. Karen Married John Nadalin; John Nadalin was deployed in the Vietnam War. John Nadalin’s children from a prior marriage: Donald and Michelle.
* 9/4/1963: Robert Bruce Mrazik, brother, was born in Columbus, OH. Bob attended Wydown Junior High School in Clayton, MO, Country Day School, two years at University of Missouri-St. Louis. While in high school, he worked during the summers at Wagon Wheel Resort in Door County, WI with Karen, mowed the neighbors’ lawns and shovelled snow from the neighbors’ drive ways. During college, he worked at Walgreens. He is an electrician. Bob Mrazik married Constance Schissler. Bob and Connie’s children: Nick, Sam, Alex, Katie, Andrew, Miles, Grace, Ryan, and Zach.
* 6/4/1965: Rosemary Margaret Mrazik was born in St. Charles, MO.
* 9/8/1966: Thomas John Mrazik, brother, was born in Sumpter, SC. Tom attended Country Day School, Parkway Central High School, then JrROTC school. He graduated from Parks College in Illinois (St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO) with a pilot’s license and a Bachelor’s degree. While in high school, he mowed the neighbors’ lawns and shovelled snow from the neighbors’ drive ways. He worked as a school bus driver while in college, at United Parcel Service (UPS), joined the US Marines in the US Marine Corp Reserves, and is a Border Patrol Agent and pilot with the US Customs and Border Protection. Tom married Annette Connell. Tom and Annette’s children: Tom, Jr. and Sara. Annette Connell’s children from a prior marriage: Jessica and Jared.
*David Cobb and Dolly Griffin, Thomas Howard Cobb’s and Elaine Long’s son and daughter-in-law.
*Suzy Cobb and Danny Passerella, Thomas Howard Cobb’s and Elaine Long’s daughter and son-in-law.
*David Dudlebaughn: the son of Thomas Howard Cobb’s sister.
*Larry K. Iwaki, Jr.: PhD in Physical Chemistry from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, with his PhD advisor Dr. Dana Delott; JJ Cavelleri. The son of Sayoko Iwaki and Lawrence Iwaki, Sr. US Navy, electrician. He worked at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Maryland, Cutting Edge Electronics in O’Fallon, MO in 2002, and Northrop Grumman Space Technology in Redondo Beach, CA as a Senior MTS with Randy St. Pierre, PhD in 2003 on Randy’s Laser Program. I met Larry in 2002 in St. Louis, MO and moved with him to Redondo Beach, CA in 2003 to 2005.