Apologies for the cross-posting.
You are all invited to this Zoom webinar:
Date and Time: March 31, 3-4pm CST
Description: Last year, a group of ALA Emerging Leaders Class of 2022 created the ACRL Instruction Section's Inclusive Pedagogy Toolkit on behalf of the ACRL Instruction Section.
Join the Instruction Section Inclusive Pedagogy Committee for this interactive webinar to learn how to examine, reflect on, and act to mitigate personal bias in instructional library settings to create an inclusive practice. The creators of the Toolkit will walk participants through a general understanding of Inclusive Pedagogy, the deliberate scaffolding of the Toolkit, and applicable tools for instruction that will prompt participants to think critically about their own classrooms and instructional interactions.
- Marikit Fain (she/her) - Archives Coordinator and Liaison Librarian to the College of Business at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, AR.
- Ramón García (he/him) - Learning Commons Librarian at Dallas College.
- Alexandra Howard (she/her) - Business & Entrepreneurship Librarian, Engaged Learning Coordinator, and tenure-track faculty at the University of Louisville Libraries.
- Nadia M Orozco-Sahi (she/they) - Library Information Specialist at the University of New Mexico, which sits on the traditional homelands of the Pueblo of Sandia.
- Danica E. White (she/her) - Coordinator for Undergraduate Research & Engagement at
Penn State University Libraries.
Registration Link: https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMucuugqDIiHNevnVSehHK50AObgfxdtblJ