The ACRL Academic Library Services for Graduate Students Interest Group's (ALSGS) Notable Works for Library Support of Graduate Students Working Group thanks everyone for their nominations to our inaugural annual Notable Works List.
With so many wonderful submissions we were able to identify both Notable Works and items that are Also Noteworthy. You can find the list on our libguide: https://acrl.libguides.com/als4gsig/notable
Our goal is to recognize and showcase excellent professional contributions that inform the work of library colleagues who support graduate students. Submissions included projects and publications by library workers or by researchers in related fields who shed light on important elements of serving graduate students.
Categories of work considered included:
- Journal articles / Conference proceedings / Books / Book Chapters
- Library resources / Research guides
- Digital learning objects / Tutorials / Instruction videos
- Conference program / Presentation / Panel
- Media / Multimedia / Video
Please direct any questions to Abbie Basile (firstname.lastname@example.org), Geoff Johnson (email@example.com), or Mark Lenker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Notable Works for Library Support of Graduate Students Working Group is:
- Abbie Basile (Chair), Engineering & Physical Sciences Librarian, Old Dominion University
- Victor Baeza (Vice Chair), Graduate Initiatives and Engagement Coordinator, Oklahoma State University
- Anne Melville (Recorder), Education Librarian, George Mason University
- Mandy Havert, Head of Research Services, University of Notre Dame
- Geoff Johnson, Graduate Teaching and Learning Librarian, University of Colorado Denver
- Mark Lenker, Teaching & Learning Librarian, University of Nevada Las Vegas
If you would be interested in participating in this work in the next year, let us know or look for a call for working group members in the coming weeks.
Library Graduate Initiatives and Engagement
Oklahoma State University