The Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) Library seeks to fill the position of a part-time Cataloger Librarian (29 hours/week with some benefits including sick/vacation time accrual). The position will:
· Perform original and copy cataloging for print, non-print & digital items for the NEOMED Library and affiliated hospital libraries.
· Edit and load cataloging records provided by OhioLINK and external vendors.
· Collaborate with the Northeast Ohio Regional Depository on material transfers and other cataloging related projects.
· Primary point of contact for evaluating physical material donations.
· Work collaboratively with the Electronic Resource Librarian on overall collection assessment.
· Perform database maintenance to continuously maintain, improve, and correct cataloging records in NeoLINK and OCLC.
· Document cataloging and technical services policies, procedures, and statistics as needed.
· Maintain serial holdings in NeoLINK, OCLC, and related library automation systems.
· Produce non-MARC metadata for university archival digital projects.
Please see the full job posting for the full list of responsibilities and qualifications at https://neomed.peopleadmin.com/postings/3683.
225 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1300 | Chicago, IL | 60601 | USA
Request a New Community