View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Open discussion of RDA, RDA Toolkit, and related topics

CC:DA 2022 meeting announcement

• 1.  CC:DA 2022 meeting announcement

Posted Jun 20, 2022 12:47 PM
    ***Please excuse cross-postings***

Greetings,

The 2022 CC:DA Annual meeting will take place via Zoom on July 18-19.  Normally, an agenda would be forthcoming with the announcement of the meeting. We have permission to suspend this component of our procedures to allow adequate time to develop the agenda. I ask that you supply me with agenda items as soon as possible, preferably by June 22, so that an agenda can be issued before the commencement of ALA Annual. The registration link for both sessions is https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItduGurzgiH9cFF__Wy-s70X5HmlBqKYSV

There is a vacancy among the voting membership and a vacancy in the appointment of a regular chair. If you are interested in nominating yourself or someone else, please submit the name of the nominee, contact information, and a brief statement of qualifications to me by July 8. I ask all of you to comb your networks for suitable candidates. Our section vice-chair Amber Billey has agreed to make the necessary appointments outside of the regular appointment schedule. I will gladly receive the names of any such candidates for consideration and forwarding to the section vice-chair.

Best regards,
    Amanda Ros
    CC:DA, Interim Chair

------------------------------
    Amanda Ros
    Coordinator of Adaptive Cataloging & Resource Management
    Texas A&M University
    She/Her/Hers
    ------------------------------