Access Services Interest Group

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Charge: Provides a broad framework for discussing topics and exploring areas of development in the field of Access Services.
Community members can post as a new Discussion or email ALA-acrlasig@ConnectedCommunity.org
Before you post: please note job postings are prohibited on ALA Connect. Please see the Code of Conduct for more information.

Seeking New Orleans Area Academic Library Tour Ideas for 2023 Core Forum

• 1.  Seeking New Orleans Area Academic Library Tour Ideas for 2023 Core Forum

Posted Dec 07, 2022 02:39 PM
    Hello.

I'm the co-chair of Core's Buildings for College and Academic Libraries Committee (BCUL). We are interested in putting together a pre-conference tour proposal for the 2023 Core Forum (https://coreforum.org/save-the-date-2023/) and would like to hear from New Orleans area academic libraries interested in hosting tours. From showcase new builds or renovations, to smaller space projects that are unique or innovative, we're interested in hearing from you about your ideas for tours. Attendees of BCUL events are a mix of academic librarians and architects interested in academic library spaces and how they are evolving to meet the needs of users and library staff. Any and all ideas and suggestions are appreciated. Please reach out directly to myself and my co-chair:

Kris Johnson: krisjohnson@montana.edu
    Nanette Andersson: n.andersson@anderarch.com

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Kris Johnson
    Department Head, Learning and Research Services Department
    Montana State University Library
    She/Her/Hers
    ------------------------------