Virtual Worlds Interest Group

View Only
last person joined: one month ago 

Charge: An opportunity for academic librarians with virtual world interests and responsibilities to have a place in ACRL to network, share information, ask questions, and work on special projects and programs relevant to academic libraries.
Community members can post as a new Discussion or email ALA-acrlvwig@ConnectedCommunity.org
Before you post: please note job postings are prohibited on ALA Connect. Please see the Code of Conduct for more information.
  • 1.  November 13 (2009) Information Literacy Panel -- Transcript? Handouts?

Posted Nov 13, 2009 05:26 PM

Wow! I already got a request here in the ALA offices for a transcript of the session! Panelists, if you have any handouts available online, please post the link here.

I unexpectedly wasn't able to attend :( , but I understand that many others were able to and did, and so congratulations on the successful panel!!

• 2.  RE: November 13 (2009) Information Literacy Panel -- Transcript? Handouts?

Posted Nov 18, 2009 02:53 PM

It turns out handouts and Alice Burgess's slideshow presentation are available in-world only. See the snapshot from the ACRL in SL area of Second Life for details, at --

http://connect.ala.org/node/88378