The ACRL Academic Library Services for Graduate Students (ALSGS) Interest Group seeks nominations for the 2nd Annual Notable Works list for Library Support of Graduate Students. This year the list is being dedicated to Mandy Havert, Graduate Outreach & Research Services Librarian for the University of Notre Dame, who passed away on October 21st, 2021. Mandy was instrumental in the creation and work of the inaugural list and is greatly missed.
The goal of the list is to recognize and showcase excellent professional contributions in support of graduate students. Submissions can include projects and publications by library workers or by researchers in related fields who shed light on important elements of serving graduate students.
Categories of work to be considered include:
- Journal articles / Conference proceedings
- Blog posts
- Library resources / Research guides
- Digital learning objects / Tutorials / Instruction videos
- Conference program / Presentation / Panel
- Media / Multimedia / Video
- Game / Software
- Other (anything and everything else that can be evaluated using this rubric)
Please nominate work here. You are encouraged to submit both your own work and that of colleagues.
The interest group is especially interested in projects that meet the criteria in this rubric.
Submissions deadline: April 8, 2022
Please direct any questions to Victor Baeza (email@example.com).
The Notable Works for Library Support of Graduate Students Working Group is:
- Victor Baeza (Chair), Graduate Initiatives and Engagement Coordinator, Oklahoma State University
- Christina Hillman, Assessment and Online Program Librarian, St. John Fisher College
- Kelly Hangauer, Education & Psychology Librarian, University of Iowa
- Mou Chakraborty, Director of External Library Services, Salisbury University
- Amanda Tarbet, Librarian, Library and Information Resources Network, Inc.
- Teresa Berry, Assistant Head of Liaison Programs, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Library Graduate Initiatives and Engagement
Oklahoma State University