Residency Interest Group

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Charge: To support resident librarians, former resident librarians, and any interested parties to network, share their expertise, and promote resident librarian groups.
Community members can post as a new Discussion or email ALA-acrlresig@ConnectedCommunity.org
Before you post: please note job postings are prohibited on ALA Connect. Please see the Code of Conduct for more information.

ACRL 2021 Conference: Publicly Available Presentation Links (Crowdsourced Document)

• 1.  ACRL 2021 Conference: Publicly Available Presentation Links (Crowdsourced Document)

Posted May 06, 2021 01:33 PM
    Hi everyone,

I hope you are well.  

Some of the presenters at the ACRL 2021 conference made their presentations publicly available in their IR, on YouTube, or other venues. Katie Quirin Manwiller and I created a Google Doc to crowdsource and share these presentations in one place: http://bit.ly/ACRL2021_Links 

Please contribute and share widely!

Thank you to everyone who put in the extra work to make their presentations publicly available. Special shout out to Preethi Gorecki, Arielle Petrovich, Ashley Rosener, and Denisse Solis who-to my knowledge-inspired this action. 

Take care,
    Katie Quirin Manwiller, Katelyn.Manwiller@desales.edu