GODORT (Government Documents Round Table)

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

The mission of the Government Documents Round Table (GODORT) is to (1) To provide a forum for discussion of problems, concerns, and for exchange of ideas by librarians working with government documents; (2) to provide a force for initiating and supporting programs to increase availability, use, and bibliographic control of documents; (3) to increase communication between documents librarians and other librarians; (4) to contribute to the extension and improvement of education and training of documents librarians.

Learn more about GODORT on the ALA website.

Job posting (staff position) at Univ of WA Libraries, closes 9/24

• 1.  Job posting (staff position) at Univ of WA Libraries, closes 9/24

Posted Sep 18, 2023 05:04 PM
    I am pleased to announce a rare opening for a staff position in the Government Publications, Maps, Microforms, and Newspapers department of my library. Please forward this announcement to anyone you know with great organizational and supervisory skills: https://tinyurl.com/GMM-PublicServices.  I can vouch that you will work with good people, including two former GODORT Chairs! The department is led very capably by Communication and News librarian Jessica Albano (our thoughtful and smart boss).

Please note that it is a staff position, not a librarian post.
    Best,
    Cass Hartnett
    US Documents Librarian
    University of Washington Libraries

------------------------------
    Cassandra Hartnett
    U.S. Documents Librarian
    University of Washington Libraries ARCS - Serials
    She/Her/Hers
    ------------------------------