- User Name
- Breanne Kirsch
- University of South Carolina-Upstate Library
Breanne Kirsch's Groups
- ALA GroupsCommitteeDivisionRoundTableMember Communities
Discussion ALA Annual 2016 Program and Meeting 4 months 1 week ago Discussion Imagineering IG Meeting, ALA Annual 2015 1 year 2 months ago Discussion Game Making IG Meeting, ALA Annual 2015 1 year 2 months ago Event Imagineering Meeting at ALA Annual 2015 1 year 4 months ago Event ALA Annual Program 1 year 4 months ago
- I have a BA in Animal Behavior and Anthropology, an MLIS from Dominican University, and was a primate zookeeper for a year and a half. My previous library experience has all been part-time in academic libraries, besides a 2 month temporary position at a large public library. I am currently working as a full-time academic librarian with reference, user instruction, collection management, and liaison duties.
- Current Work
- University of South Carolina-Upstate Library (Academic Library)
Public Services Librarian
University of South Carolina Upstate
August 1, 2009
• Assist professors and students as the English Liaison. • Evaluate and manage the English collection. • Teach instruction sessions for first-year students on electronic databases and library services. • Act as the Evening Building Coordinator. • Answer reference questions for faculty and students. • Create and maintain LibGuides for the pre-professional programs, law, legal information, interdisciplinary studies, and course specific guides.
- MLIS, Library and Information Science, 2009