ACRL EBSS Publications and Communications Committee (Educational and Behavioral Sciences Section) Committee
The EBSS Publications Committee will be holding our Midwinter meeting virtually this year. The meeting will be January 26, 2016 at 10 am Central.
To join in on the conference call:
Toll Dial-in number: (712) 770-4010 - United States
Access Code: 562-701
International Dial-In Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/jojoreader2015/#international
Web: Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/jojoreader2015
2. Update from Webmaster (Sara and Tina)
3. Update from Newsletter Editor (Emily)
4. Update from Listserv Admin (Judy)
5. Update on other Publications Committee work (Jodie)
6. Unfinished Business
7. New Business
Dear Publications and Communications Committee Members,
Committee agendas for the Las Vegas conference are due on June 15, so I need your help in drawing up the agenda for the Publications and Communications Committee. Please send me your own items and if possible contact your liaison committees to see if we need to include anything from them. We will also call for reports from our ex officio members. Please contact me if you have questions or problems.
I am sorry to report that Olivia will not be with us for this meeting; she has done a terrific job as co-chair the past two years, and we certainly appreciate her hard work. Thanks, Olivia!
Looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas,
EBSS Publications & Communications Committee
Midwinter Conference Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 – 1:00pm EST
Online via Adobe Connect: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r2vwix0sg4z/
1) Welcome and Introductions
2) Brief Announcements & Follow-Ups from Annual
3) Approval of Document Revisions*
4) Discussion items
- CMC Directory proposal*
- Review draft of revised navigation structure for EBSS website*
- EBSS Facebook page proposal*
5) Updates from committee members
6) Wrap-up and any other items
*Committee members – please review relevant documents in advance of the meeting. They are all posted on our committee site in ALA Connect.