Liaisons Assembly Meeting - February
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, US/Central
Name: ACRL Liaisons Assembly Committee Monthly Meeting
Start Time: 02/23/2017 3:00PM CST
Duration: 01:00 hour
Access: Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the room
Agenda: Discuss proposal from ALA-MW and next steps
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Adobe Connect has recently updated their software. When you log-in, you may notice a screen asking you to install the add-in. If you click “yes,” the update will install in about 20-30 seconds.
- You may need to complete the audio setup wizard after installing the add-in.
- Use Firefox, if possible -- Internet Explorer and Chrome seem to have some issues.
- Make certain you have an updated version of Flash.
- You will need a headset for VoIP. If you are using a machine with a built-in microphone, you will need to disable the built-in microphone and enable the microphone on your headset (a USB headset is best).
- Once you enter Adobe Connect (you will sign in as a guest -- so no log-in is needed), you will need to click on the speaker and microphone icons to activate -- both need to be GREEN.
- Please allow a few minutes to get in and test your audio, etc. before the start time.
- To test audio, click on ‘Meeting’ in upper left corner. Choose the audio set-up wizard. Click through every step, making sure the dropdown is set to your USB headset, and click through to the very last screen.