Just Ask Team - February 2012 phone call
10:00 am to 11:00 am, US/Central
We will be using GoTo Webinar for this call. Register for the call here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/523376150
Review of group goals: additions, deletions, modifications?
● Researching and reviewing existing advocacy tools.
● Asking members what sort of advocacy tools and information they need to successfully advocate.
● Creating useful content such as statistical reports, member profiles and success stories; and recruiting content contributors such as bloggers, reporters/article authors and social media agents.
● Building tools and resources that will help recruit librarians and library students to the profession.
● Creating advocacy toolkits (or modifying existing ones) that will empower reference librarians to advocate for their important work.
● Assisting RUSA staff with creation of marketing collateral to promote Just Ask’s messages and available resources.
How do we make it happen? Prioritizing goals, identifying timelines and next steps
Who will make it happen? Identifying a team leader and a point person for each of the next steps