ALA Midwinter 2011 Presentation Proposals, ALCTS Continuing Resources Section College & Research Libraries IG
The ALCTS Continuing Resources Section College and Research Libraries Interest Group (CRS C&RL IG) requests presentation proposals for our Midwinter Meeting in San Diego, CA on Sunday Jan. 9th from 10:30am-12:00pm.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Withdrawing print when libraries also have online access
- Distributed print repositories
- Coping with hard economic times in continuing resources acquisitions and collection management
- Pay per view pricing for journal articles and new models of acquisitions
- Continuing resources cataloging
- Next generation OPACs and continuing resources displays
- Accessing continuing resources through discovery platforms
- Continuing resources in a mobile computing environment
- Other topics?
Each presentation should be approximately 20 minutes. There will be time for discussion.
Please e-mail proposals by *Dec 10th* to Beth Bernhardt firstname.lastname@example.org and Patrick Carr (email@example.com)
Please include in your proposal:
- Title of presentation
- Brief summary of proposed presentation
- Name(s) and position(s) of presenter(s)
- E-mail address(es) of presenter(s)