Latest From All Groups
Join Clint Chamberlain and the CRS Acquisitions Committee in an open discussion of open source ILS.
The event is free for everyone. You just have to sign up for the discussion list.
If you've already signed up for an eForum, you don't have to sign up again.
If you're not interested in this topic and don't want to receive the messages, go to the discussion list site and unsubscribe from the list.
- go to ALCTS Discussion List web site
- click on Association for Library Collections and Technical Services under the ALA Division heading
- click on the list name, email@example.com
- enter the email address where you'd like to receive the messages
- username and password are required to register. Instructions for obtaining a login and password may be found on the list homepage. Participation is open to anyone.