ACRL ULS (University Libraries Section) Section
- 2014 - Leading from the Side: On, Off, and Within Your Campus
- 2013 - Busting Out of the Cubicle: Your Creative Self at Work
- 2012 - The Librarian Has Left the Building: Keeping the Knowledge Alive through Succession Planning
- 2011 - Academic Librarian Lightning Round! Innovative New Roles - Co-sponsored by CLS - View slides
- 2010 - Demonstrating Excellence in Higher Education: What Universities are Doing. What Libraries are Doing
- 2009 - Millennials in Graduate School: How Do We Support Them?
- 2008 - R U Communicating? Speaking the Language of Millennials
- 2007 - Leadership or Management: Which Is It?
- 2006 - Use What They Own, Go Where They Are: Plugging the Library into Student Gadgets and Habitats - ACRLog writeup by Kim Leeder
- 2005 - Pay to Play: Debating Models of Scholarly Publishing
- 2004 - Beyond the MLS: Today's Graduates and Tomorrow's Libraries
- 2003 - The Great Debate: The Library as Place
- 2002 - Minding the Generation Gap: Learn How to Communicate and Work Together Across Generations
- 2001 - Outside/In: Seeing Ourselves as Others See Us
- 2000 - 20/20 Vision for the Future
- 1999 - Bottom Line Leadership: Communicating Your Resources Needs for Successful Service
- 1998 - Engineering the Future: A New Look at Organizational Thinking and Hyper-learning
- 1997 - The New Generation of Scholars: Do They Really Need Us? Maybe/Maybe Not!
- 1996 - That’s Not What I Was Hired To Do
- 1995 - But What About Me?: The Human Face Of Organizational Change
- 1994 - What Me…A Leader?: Leadership At All Levels Of Organizational Change
Planning a program? View ACRL's Tipsheet on Planning an ACRL Conference Program
2014/15 - Marilyn Myers, University of Houston
2013/14 - Beth Filar Williams, University of North Carolina Greensboro
2012/13 - Stephanie Atkins, Washington University in St. Louis
2011/12 - Karl Bridges, University of Vermont
2010/11 - Kim Leeder, Boise State University
2009/10 - Leslie Madden, Georgia State University
2008/09 - Barbara Jenkins, University of Oregon
2007/08 - Cheryl Middleton, Oregon State University
2006/07 - Janice Simmons-Welburn, Marquette University
2005/06 - Sandra Yee, Wayne State University
2004/05 - Carol Hughes, University of California Irvine
2003/04 - Gillian McCombs, Southern Methodist University
2002/03 - Louise Sherby, Hunter College
2001/02 - Julia Zimmerman, Ohio University
2000/01 - Elaine Didier, Oakland University
1999/2000 - James Estrada, Fairfield University
1998/99 - Maureen Pastine, Temple University
1997/98 - Lori Goetsch, University of Maryland, College Park
1996/97 - Don Frank, Georgia Institute of Technology
1995/96 - William Crowe, University of Kansas
1994/95 - Nancy Baker, Washington State University
ACRL ULS Evidence-Based Practices Discussion Group (EBPDG)
ALA Midwinter, Philadelphia
Sun., Jan. 26, 10:30-11:30, PCC-307A
What is happening in the area of evidence-based librarianship? Join us as Rick Stoddart, Assessment Librarian, Oregon State University, leads a discussion of trends described at the recent 7th International Evidence Based Library and Information Practices conference held at the University of Saskatchewan this past summer (http://eblip7.library.usask.ca/#homepage). We'll examine different types of library research evidence as well as the evidence-based research cycle, and how that links to our work as practitioners. Please come to participate in the lively discussion!
Hello ULS! I have attached the tentative agenda for the ULS Executive Committee meeting on Saturday, June 29 (8:30-10 a.m.) to this message. We are meeting in the Gold Coast room (Bronze Level, West Tower) in the Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel (151 E. Wacker).
ULS Executive Committee meetings are open, so please feel free to join us in our discussions!
Hope to see you there!
ULS Chair, 2012-2013