ACRL SEES (Slavic and East European Section) Section
Here is the list of our meetings at the upcoming Midwinter meetings in San Diego.
JANUARY 4, 2011 - 1:30-3:30 p.m. EST
Newsletter, virtual via dim-dim,. please contact Kay Sinnema (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to participate.
JANUARY 8, 2011
HILTON BAYFRONT HOTEL, Aqua 306 B
SAN DIEGO, CA
Automated Bibliographic Control 1:30-2:30
Access & Preservation 2:40-3:30
We hope to see you at our meetings.
I've attached our draft agendas.
Area Studies Librarianship, Globalization and Interdisciplinary Studies in Today’s and Tomorrow’s Academic and Research Libraries (Sunday, June 27, 04:00 pm 05:30 pm - Washington DC Convention Center (WCC) - 103A)
Maria Carlson, Professor of Slavic Languages and Literatures, U Kansas
Dan Hazen, Associate Librarian of Harvard College for Collection Development, Harvard U
James Neal, Vice President for Information Services and University Librarian and incoming ALA Treasurer, Columbia U
Beverly Lynch, Director of UCLA’s Senior Fellow Program and founding director of the California Rare Book School, UCLA
Jon Giullian, Librarian for Slavic and Eurasian Studies, U Kansas (Chair)
SEES (All Committees Meetings) - Saturday June 26, 01:30 pm 05:30 pm - Grand Hyatt Washington (GRAND) - Constitution E
1:30-2:30 Newsletter Committee
2:30-3:30 Automated Bibliographic Control (ABC) Committee
3:30-4:30 Access and Preservation (A&P) Committee
4:30:-5:30 Executive Committee
January 11, 2010
- SEES Newsletter Committee, Monday, 1/11, 2:00 pm (EDT): Virtual Meeting using DimDim software
January 16, 2010
- SEES/WESS Ad-hoc Committee on Proposed Merger, Saturday 1/16, 8:00 am - 10:00 am: Hyatt Regency Boston (HYATT) -- Lexington Room
- SEES Access & Preservation Committee, Saturday 1/16, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm, Westin Copley Place (COP) -- Empire Room (ALA/ACRL Program shows beginning time of 1:30; this is incorrect. The start time is actually 2:30. I will put a note on the door of the Room on Saturday).
- Automated Bibliographic Control Committee, Saturday, 1/16, Other - 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Westin Copley Place (COP) -- Essex North-East Room
- SEES Executive Commitee, Saturday, 1/16, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm: Westin Copley Place (COP) -- Mastiff Room