Group members can email the group using ala-HeadsOfLibraryTechnologyIG@connectedcommunity.org.
Group agendas, minutes, and reports are located in the LITA Public Documents folders.
Anyone can view group announcements, discussions, events, files, and members.
Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) Interest Group
ALA Annual Meeting 2013
Sunday, June 29th, 20141:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Chair: Meg Brown-Sica (outgoing), Vice-Chair/Incoming Chair: Hong Ma, Incoming Vice-Chair Robert Nunez
1. Announcements regarding events of interest at ALA Annual.
2. Introductions and explanation of the purpose of the group. Information about the email list and ALA Connect site ()firstname.lastname@example.org and http://connect.ala.org/node/66223
3. Introductions of attendees.
4. Discussion about ideas for future meetings/programs from the IG.
5. Presentations and followup questions/discussion, etc.
The Impact on Online Scholarly Journal Usage Data of Publisher Websites
Presenter: Chan Li, Sr. Data Analyst, California Digital Library
Presenter: Jenny Jing, Information Systems Librarian, Queen’s University Library
CrowdAsk: A Crowsourced Library Help System
Presenters: Ilana R. Stonebraker, Business Information Specialist and Assistant Professor of Library Science, Purdue University
HoLT IG will look for opportunities for online webinars for topics like digital preservation, linked data etc.
225 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1300 | Chicago, IL | 60601 | USA
© 2009-2020 American Library Association
Request a New Community