Discussion questions:1.What practices proved to improve online teaching and learning when designing library online courses?
2. Can you recommend a learning theory or practice that you used for designing online courses, learning modules, or learning objects?
3. Can you recommend learning theories or practices that support online student engagement?
4. Can you share some successful examples of using Web 2.0 tools for online teaching and learning?
5. Can you share your best teaching practices when collaborating with faculty as embedded librarians?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of creating an information literacy curriculum as opposed to embedding information literacy into an existing course?
50 E Huron St. | Chicago, IL | 60611 | USA
© 2009-2020 American Library Association
Request a New Community