Dear ACRL Division-level Leaders,
It’s that time of year again! Meeting submissions will open soon for the 2017 ALA Annual Conference, which will be held in Chicago, from June 22–27, 2017.
I will be entering all ACRL division-level committee meetings, so please email me whether or not you plan to meet at AC17.
Please have your Annual Conference room requests to me via email by Monday, October 31 per the following guidelines:
- Review your meeting schedule from the 2016 Annual Conference (PDF attached).
- Review the meeting timeslots and no conflict times.
- Determine if your committee will meet at the same time at AC17 as it did for AC16.
- If you want to keep your AC16 time and A/V for your AC17 meetings, you must confirm with me and I will schedule your meeting to replicate the AC16 schedule as best as possible.
- If you want to meet at a new time: Email your specifics as follows to me no later than end of October 31:
- ACRL Committee Name:
- Meeting Date:
- Meeting Time (Start and End):
- Expected Attendance:
- Room Set (Theater, Conference <20, Hollow Square-20-40 or Banquet Rounds-Rounds of 10:
- Specific AV Requests (i.e., Computer, Projector, Screen, (Microphone-Must have more than 40 attendees):
- If your committee will meet virtually for AC17, please let me know.
Questions about virtual participation at Annual Conference and virtual meetings?
- There is limited support for blended meetings (on-site and virtual) through the Skype kit that can be requested. If you choose to offer a blended meeting, it will be the responsibility of the meeting attendees/chair to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Please note that it is not mandatory to attend conference. If your committee should choose to meet virtually, please contact me if you are interested in scheduling a virtual meeting using ACRL’s Adobe Connect software. Complete details regarding virtual meetings, including the request form, are available on the ACRL website.
Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation as we work together for a successful ALA Annual Conference.
Association of College & Research Libraries
50 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
T: 312-280-5277; F: 312-280-2520
Email: email@example.com; http://www.acrl.org