FRBR IG Midwinter Meeting
10:30 am to 12:00 pm, US/Eastern
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Room 156 A/B
Welcome and introductions
Chair: Tami Morse McGill, University of Wyoming Libraries, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-chair/Chair-elect: Dr. Judy Jeng, Clarion University, email@example.com
- Chair's report on renewal petition
- ALA Connect space for discussions, document storage, other uses?
- Suggestion for discussion: outreach to other groups in ALA -- add it to our function statement? Implementation?
- Jennifer Bowen: FRBR implementation in the eXtensible Catalog
- Year of Cataloging Research: suggestions from Dawn Hale, LRTS Editorial Board
- The remainder of the meeting will be an open discussion on any FRBR-related topics the attendees are interested in. Based on discussions from past meetings, some suggested topics include:
- Implementations of FRBR -- progress and issues
- Collaborative work on "FRBRizing" existing data, and repositories for cooperative work