RUSA RSS Board (Reference Services Section) Committee
Please join members of the RSS Board at our virtual Midwinter Board Meeting. The meeting is open to everyone.
The meeting will be in Adobe Connect: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r6jfk45t3m7/
You should be able to enter the room as a guest with just your name.
If you want to use the teleconference for audio, in lieu of a headset or computer speakers, call 1-866-718-7314 and enter 91920045# for the passcode.
- Call to order, welcome, and introductions.
- Action Item – Approval of agenda.
- Action Item – Approval of minutes from RSS Board I and II at Annual and online (http://connect.ala.org/node/243230).
- Action Item – Vote on changing the name of the Job and Career Reference Committee to the Services for Job-Seeking Patrons Committee.
- Information Item - Scheduling for Annual.
- Discussion Item - Committee appointments.
- Discussion Item - Section Review.
- Discussion Item - Input for the RSS Section Report to RUSA.
- Discussion Item - Updates from the committees.
- Information Item - RSS Review, Summary of Current Activities, and Minutes due dates.
We hope to see you there!
This is the announcement for:
RSS Virtual Board Meeting 1
ALA Midwinter 2014, Philadelphia
January 16, 2-3pm (EST)/1-2pm (CST)/12-1pm (MST)/11am-12pm (PST)
Instructions to enter the meeting:
- Use this URL to access the meeting: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r2fyadjze7f/
- Enter as a guest and type your name in the space provided.
- If you would like to dial into the meeting and not use microphone/speakers or a headset for audio please call 1-866-718-7314 and enter 91920045# for the pass code.
The agenda is attached.
Chair, RUSA Reference Services Section (RSS)
We will hold our meeting on Friday, August 09, 2013 2:00 PM-3:30 PM ET in Adobe Connect.
Please use this URL to access our meeting: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r1tz0gto6ta/ Enter as a guest and simply type your name in the space provided.
Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes early to test your audio, which you can do once you have logged in by clicking on
Meetings --> Choose Audio Setup Wizard and then follow the prompts. Please test your audio upon entering.
Headsets are preferred, but there is also a toll-free conference number available:
1-866-718-7314, Participant Code: 91920045#
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection here:
Discuss implementation of ideas discussed at RSS Board Meeting 1 in Chicago
New Chair Orientation