How to Upload a File Attachment
by Jenny Levine (staff) on Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 08:57 am
Tags: Calendar Help | Discussions Help | File Attachments | Online Docs Help | Polls Help | Posts Help | 2014
To upload any type of file, do the following:
- Go to the group where you want to add it.
- Click on the "[add]" link in the right-hand column after "Posts" (or whichever type of content you want to add to the group).
- Fill out the appropriate fields (title, description, etc.).
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Add file attachments".
- Browse your hard drive for the file and attach it.
- Click on the submit button.
Please note that the maximum file size you can upload is 20MB. File types allowed include:
- avi (video / avi)
- csv (comma-separated values for text and spreadsheets)
- doc / docx (Microsoft Word)
- eps (graphic / image)
- flv (Flash)
- gif (graphic / image)
- ics (iCalendar files)
- indd (InDesign)
- jpg / jpeg (picture / graphic)
- mov (video / Quicktime)
- mp3 (audio)
- mp4 (video / mp4)
- odp (OpenDocument)
- ods (OpenDocument)
- odt (OpenDocument)
- pdf (Adobe Acrobat)
- png (graphic / image)
- pps / ppt / pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- rtf (Rich Text Format)
- txt (plain text)
- tif / tiff (graphic / image)
- wma (audio / Windows Audio)
- wmv (video / Windows Media)
- xls / xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- xml (Extensible Markup Language files)
- zip (application / zip)
If you need an additional file type added, please contact us to request it.