Round Table Coordinating Assembly Committee
Hi Everyone! We are a week out from Philadelphia. I hope everyone is ready to enjoy a wonderful conference. I wanted to share the agenda for our meeting. I will be sharing the document that I'm compiling with round table information today and hopefully posting this evening. Safe travels, everyone!
Friday, January 24th; 10:30am – 12:00pm
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown (MAR), Franklin 08
- Roundtables’ Intro (10:30am – 10:35)
- Roundtable Brochures – ALA Membership Director (10:35 – 10:40)
- How to Submit Information to AL Direct (10:40 – 10:45)
- ALA Presidential Candidate: Maggie Farrell (10:45am – 10:50am)
- By-Laws Review and Update (10:50 – 11:00)
- ALA Presidential Candidate: Sari Feldman (11am – 11:05am)
- Updates on ALA’s Activities: Maureen Sullivan, Executive Board Representative (Upon Arrival)*
- Additional Business (As time allows)
- Roundtable 1-Minute Round Robins (Remaining time)
*Due to overlapping meetings, the agenda may be shifted to accommodate Maureen’s arrival.
Apologies for being tardy with these.
Many thanks to Katherine Trouern-Trend for her not-taking during our June meeting. If you read something that is inaccurate, it is my doing, as I added in information from my own scanty notes. Please post any comments, corrections, etc., to this site.
And if there are corrections to the roster, post here also.
I am retired now, one big reason I took so long to finish up these lists, and am leaving on a retirement get-away tomorrow--so new RTCA leader/RT rep. to the Conference Committee Kawanna Bright will need to handle these updates.
I wish the RTCA well and hope you can keep up energy and momentum, and can enlarge the RT role in ALA and work collaboratively on even more projects and programs.