ACRL LPSS Communication and Publications Committee (Law and Political Science Section) Committee
Here's a space where we can brainstorm what we think might be our goals and priorities for the committee this year. Please feel free to edit this document or make comments.
- Explore website options
- Get identified resources listed on ACRL Index to Section Resources
- Cross-promote newsletter and website info with social media accounts (FB and Twitter)
- Investigate other social media outlets
- Engage with more PS librarians via social media
- Continue to regularly publish LPSS News
- Continue to promote and solicit contributions to LPSS News
Communications and Publications Committee
2012 ALA Annual
Saturday, June 23, 2012
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Disneyland Hotel, Castle A&B Rooms (Lower Level)
I. Welcome and introductions
II. Review and approve minutes from Midwinter 2012.
III. Review our charge and propose modifications, where needed.
IV. Review, and revise, if necessary, the draft “LPSS online presence” document. Twitter?
V. Discuss ways to assess and strengthen communication efforts
a. traffic on various sites
b. survey to LPSS members via LPSS-L?
c. coordination with other LPSS committees
VI. Next steps for members transitioning to new roles.