ACRL Board of Directors Committee
The Board is invited to review the attached Board action form regarding the revisions to the ACRL Plan for Excellence. Online discussion of the recommended action will occur February 25, 2016 through March 2, 2016. Please use the below comment section for discussion.
The following documents are included:
- Doc 1.0 Board Action Form: ACRL Plan for Excellence Revisions
- Doc 1.1 ACRL Plan for Excellence Feb 2016 – proposed revisions
- Doc 1.2 ACRL Plan for Excellence Feb 2016 – proposed revisions with track changes
- Doc 1.3 ACRL Plan for Excellence January 2015 – last approved plan
- Doc 1.4 Leadership Council Midwinter 2016 Plan for Excellence feedback
We anticipate a virtual vote to be held from March 3, 2016 through March 9, 2016. Confirmation of the virtual vote will take place at Annual Conference 2016 in Orlando.
The Board is invited to review the draft 2016 Midwinter Meeting Board proceedings (changed from minutes to proceedings per Robert’s Rules of Order), and have discussion during the period of 2/8/16–2/18/16. Please post comments regarding the draft proceedings using threaded discussion to provide feedback regarding the content.
- All Board members are asked to submit corrections.
- Following the discussion period, the Board will approve the Midwinter Meeting Board proceedings via virtual vote during 2/19/16–2/25/16 and confirm its vote at the 2016 Annual Conference.
Board members can email editorial corrections directly to Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org. The draft proceedings are posted as a Word document to allow the use of track changes if significant changes are needed. Revisions using track changes can also be emailed to Allison for posting to the discussion.
Dear ACRL Leaders,
I’m looking forward to seeing you at Leadership Council at Midwinter Meeting in Boston, which will be Friday, January 8, 2016 from 1:00–3:00 p.m. at the Westin Copley Place, Essex Center. You are also welcome to attend a post-Leadership Council Welcome Reception from 3:00–4:00 p.m. for light refreshments and an opportunity to interact informally with fellow ACRL leaders at the Westin Copley Place, Essex South Room.
The document packet for Leadership Council is attached.
If you have not already submitted an RSVP, please email me at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Boston!
ACRL Program Officer