CLS Virtual Membership Meeting - Wednesday, May 28th at 1 pm CDT
Would you like to learn more about the College Libraries Section?
Are you interested in getting involved with CLS and wondering how to start?
Are you curious about CLS programs taking place during the ALA Annual Conference?
Are you ready to share your ideas with CLS Leadership?
Join the CLS Virtual Membership Meeting Wednesday, May 28 at 1pm CT!
Meeting URL: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r6gku2g6jim/
Please contact CLS Membership Committee Chair Kim Copenhaver email@example.com and CLS Vice Chair Elect Sally Bryant Sally.Bryant@pepperdine.edu with any questions. We look forward to sharing the benefits of CLS membership with all attendees.
ACRL provides the following recommendations to ensure successful access to the virtual meeting:
- Adobe Connect has recently updated their software. When you log-in, you may notice a screen asking you to install the add-in. If you click “yes,” the update will install in about 20-30 seconds. You may need to complete the audio setup wizard after installing the add-in.
- Use Firefox, if possible -- Internet Explorer and Chrome seem to have some issues.
- Make certain you have an updated version of Flash.
- You will need a headset for VoIP. If you are using a machine with a built-in microphone, you will need to disable the built-in microphone and enable the microphone on your headset (a USB headset is best).
- Please allow a few minutes to get in and test your audio, etc. before the start time.
- To test audio, click on ‘Meeting’ in upper left corner. Choose the audio set-up wizard. Click through every step, making sure the dropdown is set to your USB headset, and click through to the very last screen. IMPORTANT: You must click all the way through the audio wizard in order to save your selections.
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Test your connection: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html