Strategic Framework and Enabling Strategies: Discussion Thread 4: Enabling Strategies
by Mary Ghikas (staff) on Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 01:30 pm
Professional and Leadership Development
- Create an assessment and evaluation process to measure the effect of the strategic initiatives.
- Review governance structure (including committees and round tables) to identify changes to address the strategic initiatives.
- Review staff structure and compensation to ensure focus on strategic initiatives.
- Build a more robust public communication and public relations/marketing capacity.
- Identify revenue streams and fundraising opportunities to support the strategic initiatives.
- Engage division leaders and staff to define their role and contribution to the strategic initiatives.
- Build a sustainable technological infrastructure that enables ALA to advance the strategic initiatives.
- Align ALA publishing and conferences to support the strategic initiatives.
- Strengthen pathways for member involvement/engagement in strategic initiatives.