Up-coming meeting of the ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee (virtual)
The ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee meeting is scheduled to meet (via conference call)
-February 3, 2014 (Monday)
-at 11:00 am CST (noon EST, 10:00 MST; 9:00 PST)
This is an open meeting and we welcome those interested in participating.
For information necessary to call in to the meeting, please contact Larayne Dallas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512)-495-4503. Committee members and others expressing an interest will receive the phone number (which is not yet assigned) in advance of the meeting.
Agenda for the Meeting of the ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee
Topics approximate start time for item
- Introductions (11:00 am CST)
- Updates from STS Council (11:05 am)
- Committee history, charge, and background (11:15 am)
- Past projects and loose ends (11:18 am)
- Finding next projects (11: 25 am)
- Assignments to members (11:50 am)
- Adjourn (noon CST)