ULS Conference Programs, 1994-present
Last modified by Jody Bailey on Sun, 07/20/2014 - 5:45 pm
- 2014 - Leading from the Side: On, Off, and Within Your Campus
- 2013 - Busting Out of the Cubicle: Your Creative Self at Work
- 2012 - The Librarian Has Left the Building: Keeping the Knowledge Alive through Succession Planning
- 2011 - Academic Librarian Lightning Round! Innovative New Roles - Co-sponsored by CLS - View slides
- 2010 - Demonstrating Excellence in Higher Education: What Universities are Doing. What Libraries are Doing
- 2009 - Millennials in Graduate School: How Do We Support Them?
- 2008 - R U Communicating? Speaking the Language of Millennials
- 2007 - Leadership or Management: Which Is It?
- 2006 - Use What They Own, Go Where They Are: Plugging the Library into Student Gadgets and Habitats - ACRLog writeup by Kim Leeder
- 2005 - Pay to Play: Debating Models of Scholarly Publishing
- 2004 - Beyond the MLS: Today's Graduates and Tomorrow's Libraries
- 2003 - The Great Debate: The Library as Place
- 2002 - Minding the Generation Gap: Learn How to Communicate and Work Together Across Generations
- 2001 - Outside/In: Seeing Ourselves as Others See Us
- 2000 - 20/20 Vision for the Future
- 1999 - Bottom Line Leadership: Communicating Your Resources Needs for Successful Service
- 1998 - Engineering the Future: A New Look at Organizational Thinking and Hyper-learning
- 1997 - The New Generation of Scholars: Do They Really Need Us? Maybe/Maybe Not!
- 1996 - That’s Not What I Was Hired To Do
- 1995 - But What About Me?: The Human Face Of Organizational Change
- 1994 - What Me…A Leader?: Leadership At All Levels Of Organizational Change
Planning a program? View ACRL's Tipsheet on Planning an ACRL Conference Program