Follow-up to COO action at 2013 Annuakl Conference
Attached is a discussion document plus a lot of background documents. Some of you have seen the background documents in the past.
Please read the discussion document and share your ideas here. I hope you won't wait until the Midwinter Meeting. I will not know, probably until about January 17 (or later), if I have permission to come to MW. Believe it or not, the ultimate decision on that is made by a nameless functionary in the Pentagon!
I am also going to share this with the ALA Council today. I will share with COO comments that come from the Council listserv.