Update, late December
by Andromeda Yelton on Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 12:21 pm
I have this goal of posting to the updates board every two weeks, but Christmas seems to have got me behind schedule. Whoops!
Here's what I've been up to since the last update:
- Finally finished reading all the budgets I could find from the last few years. Still wrapping my brain around them.
- Re-read the Bylaws looking for holes in the elections process and sent those thoughts out for Board feedback.
- Had my monthly call with the Education chair.
- An Education committee member has proposed that we have a free webinar seat available to international librarians, like ALCTS does -- I've been liaising with ALCTS and our International Relations committee to figure out what ducks need to be in a row there.
- Chatted with Cindi, Rachel, & Zoe about piloting a an overlapping vice chair/chair system with the Education committee -- I'll leave it to Cindi to update the board more fully on that.
How about y'all? What have you been up to in December?