Agenda, MAGIRT Exec Board Meeting Tuesday August 28, 2013
The Agenda for the MAGIRT Executive Board Meeting. Tuesday August 28, 2013. 1pm EDT, noon CDT, 11am MDT, and 10am PDT or Arizona time.
If you are not on the Board and wish to attend, please email the chair Kathleen Weessies email@example.com ahead of time with your skype name so you may be added to the call.
- · Quick business (15 minutes)
- o Welcome from Chair
- o Approval of minutes from June 30 (Exec Board 2)
- o John Olson to replace Steve Rogers as base line editor? -- Roger
- o MAGIRT Manual proposed change: base line editor position description -- Tracey
- · Paige & Susan Webinar (10 minutes)
- o Recap – Paige and Susan
- o Discussion of ‘best practices’ for future webinars
- · Annual Conference 2014 (10 minutes)
- o Status of program planning - Kathleen
- o Is the poster session on or off?
- o Status of social events planning -- Paige
- · Liaisonships & activism in a post-CUAC world (15 minutes)
- · MAGIRT-sponored Emerging Leader Project (10 minutes)
- o deadline is in October
- · Announcements -- everyone (15 minutes)
- · Adjournment
- · For the remaining 45 minutes people might choose to have break-out conversations about ongoing projects.
This format is intended to allow more time for discussion on key topics. The “Exec Board 1 & 2” meetings associated with each conference will be structured in the traditional way.