Annual 2013 Follow-Up Meeting Agenda
Meeting Time: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM CST
Meeting Location: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r6703uz0mzw/
(See tips below for more information about signing into the meeting)
- Recap of the 2013 Media Tour and planning for the 2014 Media Tour in Las Vegas
- Review and discussion of draft survey of changing liaison roles: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18WQJ-clhVLMzr7XLh_eQMAtxAUH7VcRZRdxlAlj4dw0/edit#
Here's a few tips we’ve discovered for using Adobe Connect:
1. Use Firefox, if possible -- Internet Explorer and Chrome seem to have some issues.
2. Make certain you have an updated version of Flash.
3. Only use PDF or PPT files.
4. You will need a headset for VoIP. If you are using a machine with a built-in microphone, you will need to disable the built-in microphone and enable the microphone on your headset (a USB headset is best).
5. Once you enter Adobe Connect (you will sign in as a guest -- so no log-in is needed), you will need to click on the speaker and microphone icons to activate -- both need to be GREEN.
6. Please allow a few minutes to get in and test your audio, etc. before the start time.
7. To test audio, click on ‘Meeting’ in upper left corner. Choose the audio set-up wizard. Click through every step, making sure the dropdown is set to your USB headset, and click through to the very last screen. IMPORTANT: You must click all the way through the audio wizard in order to save your selections.