Evaluate! ASCLA programs at 2013 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago
Did you attend a program or preconference in Chicago hosted by the Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA)? If so, we want to hear from you!
To help us prepare for 2014 programs and other upcoming professional development offerings, we’d appreciate your feedback on your 2013 programming experiences.
Please take a moment to complete an evaluation for each ASCLA program you attended.
**If you know of colleagues or other listservs that should be aware of this message, please forward it to them.**
Use the specified links below for each program; in other words, once you’ve completed one evaluation, come back and use a different link to access the evaluation for another program.
It’s the only way you’ll be able to use the evaluation form multiple times. :o)
- President’s Program: Storytelling Mojo: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13storytellingmojo
- Boomers to Seniors: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13boomers2seniors
- Do Those Evaluation Statistics Mean Anything: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13evaluationstatistics
- Arts and School Libraries Inside: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13schoollibraries
- Easy and Affordable Accessibility: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13accessibility
- Beyond Brainstorming: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13brainstorming
- Discovery to Delivery: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13discovery2delivery
- Servant Leadership at Your Library: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13servantleadership
- Ports in a Storm: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13portsinstorm
Oh, and if you joined us for a program but you’re not an ASCLA member, please consider joining us! We are a small, mighty and innovative division of ALA with diverse areas of interest across the library profession. Learn more about the division and ASCLA membership at www.ala.org/ascla/asclaourassoc/joinascla/joinascla.
Thank you in advance for your feedback! :o)