2012 Notable Docs!!!
Notable Government Documents of 2012: Looking Back, Moving Ahead
The list of 2012's Notable Documents appears in the latest issue of Library Journal and is now available online at http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2013/06/publishing/notable-government-documents-of-2012/ . Thanks to everyone who nominated titles in this round in an effort to raise awareness of noteworthy government information resources issued by state, local, and national governments, and intergovernmental organizations.
Thanks, too, to members of the Notable Documents Panel who selected, evaluated, and annotated the many titles that were recommended:
- Mark Anderson, Selector, University of Northern Colorado
- Carol Spector, Judge, University of San Francisco
- Vicki L. Tate, Judge, University of South Alabama
State & Local Documents
- Robbie Sittel, Selector, Tulsa City-County Library
- Linda Johnson, Judge, University of New Hampshire
- Heidi Peters, Judge, Advanced Resource Technologies, Inc.
- David N. Griffiths, Selector, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Chelsea Dinsmore, Judge, University of Florida
- Kris Kasianovitz, Judge, Stanford University
Be on the lookout later this summer for the first call for Notable Documents of 2013, and please consider nominating a title this year. If you have interest in serving on the Notable Documents Panel, please contact Marianne, marianne-ryan (at) NORTHWESTERN.EDU.
To read about previous years Notable Documents, visit the GODORT Publications Committee Notable Docs Bibliography.
Marianne Ryan, Chair, Notable Documents Panel