ALA Annual Planning
Hello and Happy Holidays, RSS Marketing/PR Team!
The call is out to determine if we can meet in person or need to set this up remotely during ALA Annual, which is being held in Chicago (sometime between June 27 and July 2, 2013. Please let me know the following as soon as you can:
- Are you going to ALA Annual in Chicago? [yes/no]
- If so, what is your preference? An in-person committee meeting or a discussion forum?
- If a discussion forum, please list any topics you'd like covered.
3. If you are planning to go to ALA Annual, what is your preferred day?
- Thursday, June 27; Friday, June 28; Saturday, June 29; Sunday, June 30; Monday, July 1; Tuesday, July 2
- Preferred time duration? 1 hour, 1.5 hours, or 2 hours?
4. Note that if most of us are NOT making the trip to Chicago next summer, we'll plan an online meeting. Regardless of whether we choose to meet in person or online, would you be willing to help with our workshop ("Slam the Boards")?
Thank you and have a GREAT holiday!!