C&RL Editorial Board Conference Call - January 14th
The C&RL Editorial Board will be holding a conference call in place of its regularly-scheduled meeting at the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Seattle. The conference call will take place on Monday, January 14th, from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Central).
Anyone wishing to attend the meeting should use the following call-in information:
Dial in number: 605-475-4700
Participant code: 776877#
1) Announcements and Additions to the Agenda
2) Submission and Disposition of Manuscripts
3) Appointment of C&RL Book Review Editor
4) Appointment of C&RL Editorial Board Members
5) Appointment of C&RL “Social Media Editor”
6) C&RL and the 75th Anniversary Task Force
7) Discussion of Reviewer Expertise
8) Transition to E-Only: Communication Plan, Programs, etc.
9) C&RL at ALA Midwinter: Forum on the Future of C&RL (Jan. 26th, 1:00 - 2:30 pm)