Minutes of HMRC Virtual Meeting Sept. 10, 2012
Hello! I am attaching the minutes of our meeting from Monday, Sept. 10. Please take a look at them and let me know if you see any changes. For those of you who weren't there, please take a look at them - it was a great meeting and we made quite a few decisions.
There are a number of follow-up action items in the minutes. As a reminder, here they are:
- See if committee members would like a brief overview of ALA Connect and how we are going to use it for this committee
- Karen needs to follow up with Queens Library for possible panelist
- Nadia will see if expert in reference for people with disabilities willing to be on panel
- Nadia will send list of potential literacy panelists to this group
- Kelli will put Guidelines on ALA Connect. This has been done.
- Guidelines subgroup needs to schedule meeting
- Karen needs to check to see if webinars can be free. This is done - 1-hour webinars can be free, but they are working out the details right now. They might need to be called "discussions."
- Webinar subgroup needs to schedule meeting
Last: next meeting of the HMRC needs to be scheduled! (Karen)
Thanks again to everyone who attended!