ACRL Plan for Excellence Implementation Reports Due By Friday, July 20
Dear CoPA Leaders,
On behalf of the ACRL Board, I would like to thank you for the contributions your unit has made in advancing the ACRL Plan for Excellence during the 2011-12 membership year. We now need your help documenting ACRL’s accomplishments over the past year. Thank you for ensuring that the work of your unit is properly represented.
By Friday, July 20, please use the online form available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/acrlplan2012 to report the activities, programs, and initiatives that your unit carried out in support of the ACRL Plan for Excellence from July 2011 through June 2012.
Suggestions for preparing your report:
- Please review the ACRL Plan for Excellence at http://www.ala.org/acrl/aboutacrl/strategicplan/stratplan before submitting your unit's report to ensure you select the strategic objective that best matches your unit’s activities/programs/initiatives.
- This report should cover unit activities/programs/initiatives completed July 2011 through June 2012.
- Please review the attached Plan for Excellence Implementation Report template (Note: This PDF is for reference purposes only. Unit reports must be submitted into the online form).
Submitting your report:
- Use the online form available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/acrlplan2012.
- Please do not report the same activity/program/initiative more than once. While an activity may fit into multiple areas, please select the one it best matches.
- If you do not have any activities to report for a specific strategic objective, simply leave that section BLANK.
- There are no character limits and each section can expand.
To submit the report, you must click through each page (even if you don't have activities to report) until the final page where there is a "Submit" button. Reports should be submitted by Friday, July 20. In late July, you will receive a PDF copy of your unit’s synthesized report.
Need a starting point? You can review your unit’s report from last year at http://connect.ala.org/node/152425.
Thank you very much for your work over the past year. If you have any questions about the report, please let me know.
ACRL Program Officer
50 East Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611