Acquisitions Managers & Vendors Interest Group
1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, US/Central
Please join the ALCTS AS Acquisitions Managers & Vendors Interest Group in an energetic panel discussion on acquisitions functionality in next-generation integrated library systems. Librarian moderators will engage representatives for Ex Libris’ Alma; Innovative Interfaces’ Encore; Kuali OLE (Open Library Environment); and OCLC WorldShare, in a discussion around each system’s current and future functionality, support of new/custom acquisition workflows, integration with other systems as well as a number of other topics.
- Nina Servizzi, Head, Resource Management, New York University
- Paul Lightcap, Director of Technical Services, Salem Public Libraries
- Matt Goldner, Product & Technology Advocate, OCLC
- Carmit Marcus, Director of Product Management and Partnerships, Ex Libris
- John McCullough, Vice President, Product Management & Encore Division, Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- Carlen Ruschoff, Director of Information Technology & Technical Services, University of Maryland, representing the Kuali Open Library System
Sunday, June 24, 2012, 1:30 pm - 3:30pm
HYATT-Grand Ballroom B.