Mid-year Goals update
by Kristen Mastel (observer) on Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 04:07 pm
Here are a couple goals for EPDRC to accomplish over 2011-12 year:
- Collaborate with RSS-MARS to plan, organize, develop and promote a workshop at midwinter in 2013.
- The group discussed possible topics during the conference call, including the reference interview, What Now after the Statistical Abstracts, etc.
- Re-evaluate structure, roles and responsibilities.
- Each member volunteered to work on a specific task.
- Deliver one online based professional development activity for membership (chat, webinar, etc.).
- Topics were brainstormed during the larger midwinter topic discussion, see minutes.
- Work has begun on moving the reference training websites/resources into a Delicious account.