Dropped Email/Exit Survey Template
RUSA Dropped Member/Exit Survey Email
Our records indicate that you have not renewed your membership in the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA).
We would greatly appreciate it if you would complete a brief exit survey, available at:
Your opinion is very important to us, and will help us to improve our member benefits.
Membership in RUSA is an investment in the advancement of your career. Member benefits include:
• Reduced registration fees for learning opportunities including online courses, ALA’s Annual Conference, and the Midwinter Meeting
• Enhancement of your career through the networking, learning, and collaboration that comes with being an active part of the RUSA community, with our over 120 active committees
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest in libraries by receiving a subscription to RUSA’s journal, Reference and User Services Quarterly (RUSQ)
• Participation in the development of professional tools such as Standards and Guidelines, the Notable Books List, and the Reading List.
• Eligibility for one of more than two dozen awards honoring librarians, libraries, publishers, and authors for significant achievements such as publications, program development and leadership in reference and user services.
It is our hope that you will reconsider renewing your membership in RUSA. It’s easy to do; you can visit our Web site, at www.ala.org/rusa, or call the ALA Membership line, at (800) 545-2433, ex. 5.
If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns you would like to share, we’d love to hear from you. You can contact me or any of the folks below.