Last modified by Jane Gillis on Fri, 03/04/2011 - 2:27 pm
Host institutions repsonsibilities:
- Arrangement and payment for (if applicable) appropriate meeting space, comfortable for 30 people in the seating arrangment requested by the speakers.
- Arrangement and payment for (if applicable) all onsite audio-visual equipment, technology and support requested by the speakers.
- Arrangement and payment for catering services to include one morning break and one afternoon break.
- Negotiation and completion of the speaker agreements
- Online only registration
- Name badges of participants and faculty and shipment
- Roster of all workshop participants
- ACRL folders for workshop materials
- Development of workshop evaluation and compilation of results
- Posting of event of ACRL's upcoming events Website
RBMS RWC responsibilities:
- All marketing and publicity of the program (print, Web, e-mail)
- Duplication of any necessary program handouts (to be reimbursed up to $200 by ACRL)
- At least one volunteer staff person for attendee check-in, distribution of name badges and program meterials and general workshop oversight.