Agenda for 2011 Midwinter meeting
The next meeting of the interest group will be in room 31C at the San Diego Convention Center on Sunday, 9 January 2011 from 4 to 5:30. Here are some agenda items. If anybody has any additions, please let me know.
- Report on the preconference at the past Annual
- LITA strategic plan
- Do a managed discussion for ALA Annual?
- Do another preconference or workshop?
- Organize a webinar?
- Campaign to post to the LITA blog?
- Any ideas for the the LITA sandbox server?
Open Source - the good stuff
- Discussion: trends in OSS in the past year
- Round the table: what cool things are we doing with F/OSS?