ALA Mid-Winter 2011 - Call for Proposals
The ALCTS Continuing Resources Section, Electronic Resources Interest Group (ERIG) is seeking proposals for presentations at our program at the ALA Mid-Winter meeting in San Diego, CA. The ALCTS CRS ERIG meeting will be on Saturday, January 8th from 10:30 a.m. – noon.
Electronic Resources Management as a Public Service: Delivering quality content at the right time, in the right places
Consider contributing to a panel discussion on a topic, such as:
- Methods for assessing user experiences with e-resources
- Staffing models and workflows that facilitate prompt trouble-shooting and problem resolution
- Means of providing user support for e-resources
- Sharing user feedback with publishers/providers to improve product functionality
- Interfaces that streamline user access to e-resources
- Tools that embed e-resources and search interfaces in other platforms
- Approaches to spur development of innovative e-resource delivery
Each panelist/group will have approximately 15 minutes for the presentation, and audience questions and discussion will be encouraged after the presentations.
Email proposals by Monday, December 6th to Christine Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Presentation title
- Brief summary of proposed presentation
- Names and positions of presenter(s)
- Email address(es) of presenter(s)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chair, ALCTS CRS ERIG
Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, ALCTS CRS ERIG