Latest From All Groups

View:   Faces | List | By Group
RUSA RSS Recognition Committee (Reference & User Services Associaton)

Online Doc Committee Activities as of 9/4/15

by Ellen Keith on Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 06:06 pm

The nomination form has been updated and email notifications about the awards have been sent by Leighann Wood to the RUSA listservs and in an email blast by RUSA.

Ellen Keith communicated with past chair Jamie Hollier and got the spreadsheet of last year's nominations. Although the committee hasn't had a virtual meeting, Ellen has communicated with them by email, sharing the spreadsheet and starting a discussion of promoting the award on a schedule as nominations are due by December 4, 2015.

RUSA RSS Recognition Committee (Reference & User Services Associaton)

Online Doc Goals for 2015-2016

by Ellen Keith on Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 06:02 pm

The purpose of the committee is to recognize excellence in service to RSS by granting membership to the RSS Honor Roll and selecting a recipient of the RSS Service Achievement Award.

 

RUSA Learning Opportunities & Knowledge Coordination Task Force

Online Doc RUSA Learning Opportunities - Notes - August 17, 2015

by Mary Popp on Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 09:23 pm

Here are the notes from the August meeting of the task force. 

The next scheduled meeting is Monday September 21.  Those who are not task force members, please  contact Mary Popp (popp@indiana.edu) if you would like to attend. 

GLBTRT Executive Board (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Round Table)

Online Doc 2015 August Executive Board Meeting Agenda

by Melody Townley on Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 08:28 am

2015 August Executive Board Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, August 26th, 11 am CST

Location: Conference Call Dial - (605) 475-4700

Enter Access Code - 974507#

 

1. Call to Order and Introductions

Action: Callers present should introduce themselves. 

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

2015 August Executive Board Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, August 26th, 11 am CST

Location: Conference Call Dial - (605) 475-4700

Enter Access Code - 974507#

 

1. Call to Order and Introductions

Action: Callers present should introduce themselves. 

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: N/A

  

2. Approval of Agenda

Action: Approve agenda for the August 2015 Executive Board meeting.

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:

 

3. Approval of Previous Board Meeting Minutes

Action: Approve minutes from the Annual (June 2015) Executive Board meeting.

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: http://connect.ala.org/node/243922

  

4.  June is National GLBT Book Month

Action: Update

Item Facilitator: Ann Symons/Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:

 

5.  GLBTRT Award for Political Activism

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

  

6. Newlen-Symons Award for Excellence in Serving the GLBT Community

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Ann Symons

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

 

7.   2016 Emerging Leader Program Update

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A 

Supporting Information:

8. News Committee Charge

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

 

9. Fundraising Committee Plans

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

 

10. Membership Promotion Committee Letters

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

 

11. Announcements:

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl

  

12. Adjournment

Action: Information

Item Facilitator: Peter Coyl 

Vote:  N/A

More...
ACRL Value of Academic Libraries Committee

Online Doc VAL Committee New Member Orientation

by Debbie Malone on Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:59 pm

We had a phone conference orientation on August 20, 2015 for our nine new VAL committee members.

We discussed our current volunteer opportunities, and many of the new committee members indicated an interest in beginning work on our projects.

I have attached the minutes from our conference call as well as a list of the volunteer spots and the folks who indicated where they were willing to serve.

Thanks, Deb

 

GLBTRT Executive Board (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Round Table)

Online Doc 2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Executive Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes

by Melody Townley on Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 09:56 am

2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Executive Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes 

Saturday, June 27

8:30 – 10:30 a.m.

InterContinental San Francisco

888 Howard Street 

Howard Room

 

2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Executive Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes 

Saturday, June 27

8:30 – 10:30 a.m.

InterContinental San Francisco

888 Howard Street 

Howard Room

 

This document holds meeting minutes in spaces at the end of each agenda item. The minutes for this meeting will be approved at the August board meeting. Please share agenda/minutes amendments to the board email list. Non-board members can submit amendments via the board contact form.

 

Attendees: P. Coyl, P. Hepburn, A. de Campos Salles, D. McNeill, R. Hansen, I. Abrams, M. Ciszek, L. Johnston, L. Romans, and M. Townley

Guests: D. Sica, D. Isaak, L. DeCoster, R. Ridinger

 

1. Call to Order 

 

Action: The meeting will be called to order.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: The meeting was called to order at 8:30 am PST.

 

 

2. Introductions

 

Action: All those present should introduce themselves.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: Those present were listed above.

 

 

3. Approval of Agenda

 

Action: The agenda for the June 2015 Annual meeting shall be approved.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information: http://connect.ala.org/node/241700 

Minutes: The agenda was approved.

 

 

4.  Approval of Previous Board Meeting Minutes 

Action: The minutes from the May 7, 2015 Executive Board meeting shall be approved.

Item Facilitator: Mel T.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: http://connect.ala.org/node/238970

Minutes: The minutes were approved.

 

 

5.  Treasurer’s Report

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Dale McNeill

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information: http://connect.ala.org/files/Treasurer's%20Report,%20Annual%202015.pdf  

 

In May after the May conference call we voted online to approve expenditures for ALA Annual:

$500.00  for SFPL to help with  marketing/advocacy efforts for the Pride Parade, +or - $300.00  for banners for the Parade [will be able to be reused for socials, and other activities], +- $100.00  for Pop-Up stand for GLBT Pavilion June is GLBT Book Month - Will be able to be reused at future conferences

 

Minutes: The RT is in good standing thus far. There was discussion about the possibility of dividing the endowment into Stonewall and not-Stonewall. But because the current endowment was given specifically for Stonewall, it cannot be divided. We could create another endowment so long as it met the $10,000 minimum. $10,000 could be moved from operating money to restricted funds. We’re one of the most financially stable RTs, so this is possible. The expenditures listed above were approved for the Pride marketing, banners for Pride, pop-up stand for pavilion, and money to SFPL.

 

 

6.  Approval of Advocacy Committee Charge

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Ana Elisa D.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information:

DRAFT:  Serves as a support to those who advocate for library services to the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender communities, families, and their allies at the local, state, and national level. Provides support through a variety of means, such as providing resources, developing toolkits, and establishing connections to other organizations or individuals. Works with other ALA units, including divisions, the Chapter Relations Committee, and the Committee on Library Advocacy to integrate GLBT advocacy into their planning and advocacy strategies. Provides continuity for advocacy efforts such as June is GLBT Book Month. Cultivates future leadership to sustain the advocacy efforts of the GLBTRT.

 

Minutes: The advocacy committee charge was approved and adopted. Thank you to Ana Elisa!

 

 

7. 2015 ALA Annual Pre-Conference - Reflections

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:

 

Minutes: 38 people attended the pre-conference. The program moved quickly. There was no specific agenda, but people wish there had been. The tech support was good. Some attendees expressed a desire for more of a guided breakout session between presentations; This will be shared as a suggestion with the program planning committee.

 

 

8. ALA Executive Board Liaison Visit/GLBTRT Councilor Report

 

Action: Information Item

 

Item Facilitator: Peter H.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:  

 

Minutes: Overall, conference registration is very healthy; a lot of square footage was sold for the exhibits floor. GLBTRT membership is up by 113, we’re the 5th largest RT, and we just broke over 1,000 members. Peter H. let the group know about the highlights of the annual conference including Kitchen Sink conversations, Sari Feldman’s Libraries Transform platform, and the work of the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion task force, which is currently ending its information gathering stage. He also spoke about a number of resolutions coming to Council including resolutions on gun violence, systemic racism, and surveillance. Amendments can be made to these resolutions. It was agreed that, in particular, the gun violence resolution didn’t have a lot of research and was very political without representing both sides. It was moved and seconded to let Peter H. vote for the RT at ALA council using his own best judgments. 

 

 

9. Stonewall Book Awards Program/Committee Attendance

 

Action: N/A

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.   

 

Vote: N/A

 

Supporting Information:  Volunteer information from RT website - http://www.ala.org/glbtrt/involved/form

http://www.ala.org/glbtrt/involved/form/list-award-form 

Note that attendance at MW is required; attendance at annual is highly recommended. 

 

Minutes: Recently, Stonewall Book Awards program attendance by committee members has been poor. Many committee members are not in attendance at Annual and at times even the committee chair isn’t present. Do we need to change the by-laws to include that annual conference is a requirement and not just “strongly suggested”? Right now, there are only 11 members on the committee. Should it be mandatory attendance for chair? Currently, committee members are appointed for 2 year appointments, which means 4 conferences (2 MW and 2 Annual) and that’s a lot of expense to ask. Could committee members Skype into MW? Is it more important for committee members to be present at Annual when the awards are actually presented? Could we allow for Executive Board member who could “sub” for committee members who are unable to attend to awards program? Could we alternate between requiring attendance at MW and Annual? Ingrid and Ana Elisa are going to work on a list of virtual book committees present within YALSA. Once the information is present, Mel will summarize so that the Executive Board can begin reviewing potential options. Could the option be given, in advance, to choose which Annual and which MW a committee member would attend during their 2 year term? This discussion was tabled to continue at the next month’s meeting.  

 

On a similar note, the idea of a Hardship scholarship fund was discussed. Some people don’t travel to more conferences because of a lack of money. Sometimes people don’t like to ask for money, but could a pool be available to assist those who attend conferences but lack a work travel budget? It would be an informal fund. A further extension of this idea might be “sponsored tickets” aka RT members could choose to “pay the way” and help cover someone else’s expenses. (i.e. registration) We want to ideally avoid making it an official scholarship because then it would need to go through the rigmarole of big ALA. The idea was suggested that a task force could be created to work on this idea.

 

 

10. External Relations Committee, 2nd vote to dissolve

 

Action: Dissolve External Relations Committee

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information: This is the second vote to dissolve this committee.

 

Minutes:  The second vote to dissolve this committee was held in accordance to the bylaws.  It is a nonfunctioning committee.  The motion to dissolve was made and passed.  John A. will officially remove the committee from the website.  It is the intent of the Board that the Advocacy committee will perform some of the prior functions of this committee.

 

 

11. National GLBT Book Month 

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

 

Vote: N/A

 

Update: GLBTRT has received $2,000 from Courtney Young’s budget to do a marketing plan.  Peter and Ann will meet Peggy Barber at conference. Prior to launching Library Communication Strategies, Inc. in 2000, Peggy Barber was Associate Executive Director for Communication for the ALA, where she managed and implemented marketing and communication programs, She established the ALA Graphics program, and worked to implement the universal library logo that appears on streets and roads across the country as well as the @ your library campaign.

 

Minutes:  This item was mainly an update as listed above.

 

 

12.  Program Committee

 

Action: Discussion/Action

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information:Discussion of whether or not the Board approves program and should program committee track ALA Division conferences and urge members to put in requests for program.  Board currently approves all co-sponsored program.

 

Minutes: Currently, program approval is a bit backwards in that the program committee goes directly to ALA without coming to the RT first for direction. It was moved and seconded that the program chair would submit programs to the board who would then review and submit to ALA. 

 

13.  OLOS Merger/Changes to Advisory Committee

 

 

Action: Discussion

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information: 

 

Minutes: Overall, the whole issue was deemed too complicated to discuss and decide at the Executive Board meeting. Overall, the goal is to expand OLOS advisory and include the OD groups. The new ODLOS working group will advise the office. The merger strengthens both. There were some concerns about full transparency but regardless, the GLBTRT will keep our representation in whatever structure develops. We will still have a voice and a designated staff liaison. This item was placed on the agenda for the next call. The RT wished to tell John A. that the overall feeling was very positive about this change.

 

 

14.  Boston Social – Update/Information Item

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:

 

Minutes: Thus far, we put out a call looking for people to help, but there has been no response. We just got an email about someone moving to Boston, so there may be a potential volunteer there. Ideally, for Boston, we need some place conducive to Stonewall Book Award announcements.

 

 

15. New Potential Award: The Harvey Milk Political Activism Award for Librarians" or "The GLBTRT Political Activism Award for Librarians" or .... 

 

Action: Discussion/Action

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information: Proposed to be an occasional award given by the GLBTRT to recognize a Librarian (and their spouse/partner) who has been involved in political activism for GLBT issues.  Nominees should be considered because of their work for GLBT rights, equality, and non discrimination.  This is not an award to recognize work on Intellectual Freedom issues.  The award winner does not need to be a member of the GLBTRT. The award winner will be selected by the GLBTRT Executive Board in closed session. The winner will be recognized with a framed certificate at Annual Conference.  There is no monetary award associated with the award unless the board feels like they would like to have money attached and a donor can be found.  

 

As it is an occasional award, nominations can be made at any time to the GLBTRT.  Harvey Milk is a trademark of the Harvey Milk Foundation thus we would have to explore the use Milk’s name. 

 

Minutes: This new activism award would be occasional, not annual, as people are nominated and an appropriate recipient is determined. This award would not be for censorship or intellectual freedom issues. There is no monetary award unless we ID a donor. There was debate about whether the award should be named after Mike McConnell & Jack Baker. There was some debate about how the award was worded – it made it sound as though a spouse must be included in the award being given. There was debate about whether the award would be given to those in workplace “relationships”, to committees, or to groups. It was suggested that the award should just be called the “activism” award. It was moved and seconded to create an award for political activism, which shall be given occasionally. Soon, the name and award structure will be discussed in more detail. 

 

 

16. Announcements

 

Action: Information item

 

Item Facilitator: Any

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information:

 

Minutes: Larry R. announced that he and Mike wanted to split the children and young adult Stonewall Awards. They have already given over $40,000 thus far and they would be willing to give an additional $50,000 to perform this split.

 

There was discussion of the GLBT pavilion and exhibits floor opening. The celebratory cake was supposed to be served at 6 pm, but it was served immediately at 5:30 pm when the exhibits floor opened. Both Peter C. and Mel T. arrived only 10 minutes after opening and the cake was already gone. Because of this, none of our handouts were given away.

 

There was also the mention of the officially ALA signed gender neutral bathrooms throughout the convention floor. 

 

 

18. Adjournment

 

Action: The meeting is adjourned. 

 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: Yes

Supporting Information:

 

Minutes:  The meeting was adjourned at 10:30 am PST.

 

 

 

Committee Reports:

 

Web Committee report 2015

http://connect.ala.org/node/240779

 

News Committee Report 2015

http://connect.ala.org/node/241169

 

Resources Committee Report

http://connect.ala.org/node/241292

 

Reviews Committee:

http://connect.ala.org/node/241291 

 

More...
GLBTRT Executive Board (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Round Table)

Online Doc 2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Membership Meeting & Minutes

by Melody Townley on Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 09:52 am

2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Membership Meeting & Minutes

Saturday, June 27

11-12 pm

 

This document holds meeting minutes in spaces at the end of each agenda item. The minutes for this meeting will be approved at the June board meeting. Please share agenda/minutes amendments to the board email list. Non-board members can submit amendments via the board contact form.

2015 ALA Annual GLBTRT Membership Meeting & Minutes

Saturday, June 27

11-12 pm

 

This document holds meeting minutes in spaces at the end of each agenda item. The minutes for this meeting will be approved at the June board meeting. Please share agenda/minutes amendments to the board email list. Non-board members can submit amendments via the board contact form.

 

Attendees: P. Coyl, P. Hepburn, A. de Campos Salles, D. McNeill, R. Hansen, I. Abrams, M. Ciszek, and M. Townley

Guests: D. Sica, D. Isaak, L. DeCoster and around 40 RT members

 

1. Call to Order 

 

Action: The meeting will be called to order.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: The meeting was called to order at 11:00 am PST.

 

 

2. Introductions

 

Action: All those present should introduce themselves.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: Those present were listed above.

 

3. Current Membership

Action: Update on the membership.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: Membership has increased. We are the 5th largest RT and we just broke over 1,000 members. 

 

4. June is GLBT Book Month

Action: Update on June is GLBT Book Month. 

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: ALA President Courtney Young gave us $2,000 for a consultant and Peggy Barber will be filling that position. The ALA store is selling posters and bookmarks with artwork from This Day in June.

 

5. Emerging Leaders

Action: Update on our Emerging Leader.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: We sponsored an Emerging Leader for the first time – our own John “Mack” Freeman. We will be sponsoring another EL next year. We’re also going to suggest an EL project.

 

6. Activism Award

Action: Update on the new activism award.

Item Facilitator: Robert N.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: Robert Newlan announced the approval of ALA for a new RT sponsored award: the Newlen-Symons Award for Excellence in Serving the GLBT Community.  The awardees will receive $1,000. The award will focus on innovation, advocacy, impact, and sustainability. Publicity will be coming out about this award shortly. The first award will be given at Annual 2016 in Orlando.  It is funded by Robert Newlan, Ann and John Symons.

7. GLBT Pavilion

Action: Update about the GLBT pavilion

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: There was debate about continuing on with the GLBT pavilion in the future. We were given little input into the actual design of the pavilion and it was distinctly unfabulous.

 

8. What Would You Like to See the GLBTRT Do?

Action: The membership was asked what they would like to see GLBTRT do.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: The suggestion was made that, in conjunction with June is GLBT Book Month, lesson plans should be worked on for book clubs or public schools so that the book month isn’t so “standalone” without active resources to pull from. 

It was suggested that the RT should table at Creating Change conference (http://www.creatingchange.org/) or at the Philadelphia Transgender Health conference (http://www.trans-health.org/). Ideally, it was suggested that we should look into more strategic partnerships outside ALA to increase our reach. 

It was requested that more information be made available about how libraries can work at getting support to provide GLBT programming at their libraries.

It was suggested that the RT should create a Tumblr. Peter C. said the web committee would look into that option.

It was requested that the membership consider more ways to actively involve allies in the GLBTRT – better promotion? More ally profiles in the newsletter?

It was suggested that the RT should promote membership to grad students because it was an inexpensive way to begin getting involved with ALA and with librarianship outside of the grad school experience. 

It was suggested that the RT could create a badge ribbon or sticker where the wearer could write their preferred gender pronoun.

9. Adjournment 

 Action: The membership was asked what they would like to see GLBTRT do.

Item Facilitator: Peter C.

Vote: N/A

Supporting Information: 

Minutes: The meeting was adjourned at 12:00 pm PST.

 

More...
ACRL DLS Executive Committee (Distance Learning Section)

Online Doc DLS Executive Committee Meeting August 26, 2015 Agenda

by Megan Davis on Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 08:03 am

Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 12-1PM EDT

Virtual Meeting, WebEx, https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/j.php?MTID=m5dcaf530b792941c240eeddd8253c5ef

Welcome

Meeting space for midwinter

Budget

Voting Procedures

DLS Manual - Sandy

Standards Discussion - Harvey

Vision for year - Discussion (may continue online if we run out of time)

 

Adjourn

 

Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 12-1PM EDT

Virtual Meeting, WebEx, https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/j.php?MTID=m5dcaf530b792941c240eeddd8253c5ef

Welcome

Meeting space for midwinter

Budget

Voting Procedures

DLS Manual - Sandy

Standards Discussion - Harvey

Vision for year - Discussion (may continue online if we run out of time)

 

Adjourn

 

Meeting details:

Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: DLS August meeting
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 647 702 224
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/j.php?MTID=m5dcaf530b792941c240eeddd8253c5ef

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:647 702 224
Global call-in numbers:
https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=372814467&tollFree=1
Toll-free
 dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

UMUC incurs fees for each meeting attendee who joins by phone.
However, there is no charge for joining a meeting by computer. When
hosting or joining a WebEx meeting, please connect with the method
that meets your needs at the lowest cost.

Join for no cost
* Click the link and select "Use Computer for Audio."
* Use the WebEx mobile app and select "Connect Using Internet."

Per-minute fees
* Use a mobile or landline phone to call (USA and Canada) 1-650-479-3208.
* Use a mobile or landline phone to call toll-free 1-877-668-4493.
* Request a call back by providing your phone number when you join the
meeting, or requesting a call from the WebEx mobile app.

Local and long distance charges may apply for calls made from a
landline phone, depending on the terms of the telephone service plan.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/j.php?MTID=mbd206f0594aeae7e8071c61c673a157c

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://umuc.webex.com/umuc/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x647702224#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note
that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of
litigation.

 

More...

Pages