ACRL DLS (Distance Learning Section) Section
This is simply a none too gentle nudge to remind you that the deadline to volunteer to serve on 2017-2019 committees is WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 15. I will be making appointments shortly after that deadline. Committee service begins July 1, 2017. Any questions can be directed to me at "firstname.lastname@example.org."
Follow this link to complete the volunteer form: http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer.
The Distance Learning Section needs your commitment and service to drive our membership forward. Be a part of the leadership team by volunteering today!
Here's the proposed agenda and GoToMeeting information for the February 1, 2017, virtual meeting from 4-5pm Eastern.
- Review/Approval of Dec. 7 minutes
- Review of Committee Goals/Action Items
- Create internal document for sharing information- Elaine, Christal
- Information gathering for strategic plan- Tammy, Danielle
- Amend manual as necessary- Ariana, Dawn
- Review Executive Committee reports- Cheryl, Daniel
- Additional Comments/Questions/Etc.
- Next meeting- March 1
Wed, Feb 1, 2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 647-822-765
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready